Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies to mods here, but this is where I'm most likely to find other others.

Has anyone registered here yet?
www.freekick.org

Its a game similar in concept to Hattrtick, but has a completely different game play. I've been playing it for several months now.
It only went live last month after several months of testing. This is the first season. Ever wished you had joined HT when it first started? Maybe this is a chance to do something similar :)

Let me know what you think or if you have registered.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Going to check it out now.

Just one note and maybe not relevant to anyone. But when I clicked the link, it took ages to load. However a copy and paste in the address bar loaded it up immediately.

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
I'm there ( but you already knew that Balis-of-Steel ;) )

I've joined Freekick when it just had started, I love the game, it is much more detailed than Hattrick and is also great because I was able to start in the Premier League :tongue:

The server is slow and the look isn't great yet but that will hopefully be solved soon, at this moment they have other priorities ...

If anyone is interested in a friendly, my team is AC Milan in Belgium :)

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
I signed up to it a few months ago when it was in testing. Then I just got caught up in other more important matters in life and never logged on to it since. Maybe I should go check it out again.

·
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah you'd still have your team. The season goes into round 4 of 14 this weekend.

Its the perfect time for most to sign up as the game has just started for real(this is the first season), and teams will be on an even playing field(ish) at present.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
I've registered (Fatsaspor in Turkey).

Getting my head around the player stats, which I think I now understand.

However, can't find a transfer market??

And which personality traits are good for a captain?

cheers

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Ok found the transfer list (was originally on the youth squad :eek: :D ).

Still need to know about the captain.

And can we change our kits or do you have to pay for this?

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
I won two of my first three league matches, which is quite good. I haven't put much effort into the game though. I just got my team, and put up a starting lineup. I felt the game was lacking something, and I didn't manage to get really involved in it. I hope it improves a lot, or I am afraid that it won't do very good compared to the competition it has.

·
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I haven't seen a kit to change ?

Personality traits haven't been implemented yet, its just the guy with the highest experience AFAIK.

The manual is very informative for helping you construct a team, and what skills are the best for whcih position.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask :)

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
To be honest the game is crap, the graphics stinks the players stats are to complex all tho I did understand them, half the site is not up and runing and it's way slow and thats just the beging! :groan: I'll keep playing it to see if it improves :eek:

·
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah I've signed quite a few actually, and trust me, train all players constitution till it reaches 40 odd, it will make them much better :)

Set your head coach to that too.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts