Xtratime Community banner

7121 - 7140 of 7158 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Well i already build an Albanian football forum for the 2-nd time these last two years :D Guess that's gonna be only me with no serbs around :stuckup:

http://albanianfootballforum.com/

ps. i'll probably ban myself for all the spam :nervous:
Albanian Volleyball? I be there will be tons of fun discussions there :) I like the forum layout a lot and registering there shortly. Well done!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Simboli, one suggestion is to remove the prior approval of a moderator before any post appears. That can really slow things down. If someone posts something inappropriate, you can always remove it afterwards and consider suspensions where appropriate.

·
Registered
8,733 Posts
Albanian Volleyball? I be there will be tons of fun discussions there :) I like the forum layout a lot and registering there shortly. Well done!
I play volleyball :shades:

Simboli I'm in too.
:)

Simboli, one suggestion is to remove the prior approval of a moderator before any post appears. That can really slow things down. If someone posts something inappropriate, you can always remove it afterwards and consider suspensions where appropriate.
I did that to reduce spambots but it's only for the first post. After the first post being approved the other are showed normally. But i'll do like you say at least forma now to gain members :)

So reddit died before it even started? :lala:
Reddit never dies :shades: just probably isn't the appropriate place to discuss football like we do in a forum :)

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Reddit never dies :shades: just probably isn't the appropriate place to discuss football like we do in a forum :)

Problem is that there isn't much activity... even here.

On this forum very few discuss the actual football. It's me, artan, and owner. Some others like Ballisti and Korab also post valuable news but that's about it.

If there is activity I'll definitely join your forum.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Can't believe that we moving cos of serbs. I love the new website but I still think the main focus sh8uld be th7d. You dnt wont serbs we just put some one who delets any comments. We shouldnt mive yet.get this qualifiers over and done wth,

they us the return leg , and wi shall give it to them

7121 - 7140 of 7158 Posts