Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, another one bites the dust. PV sent me an email stating he got barred for a month for apparantly being a 'homophobe'. We all know who got this to happen and so my question to the mods is, how long are we going to tolerate the 'oh my gods' and 'girls are yucky' comments on our forum? I'm seriously fed up with them and before manijak gets any more of us banned, it's time to cleanse him from these forums. :thmbup:

Who's with me on this!?

FREE PV! :skull:

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
I think acting as if all "Serbs are homophobes" is a racist prejudice and therefore Manijak should get banned for being racist. Im not homophobe and I never was. I even lived with homosexuals in a student flat. As Im Serb I feel offended by Manijaks behaviour. So Im with you on this one and he should get banned!

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Im with you FREE PV!

Manijak moze lepo da od jebi as far as I am concerned.

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hear you Rogi, I live in Holland of all countries, nothing is strange here and I respect people being different, as long as they're not bothering me with it, but this guy is too much. :thmbdown:

Manijace, you had your chance to act like a man, you chose to be a dramaqueen instead, now deal with the consequences and quit this forum!

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
I also lived 3 years in Amsterdam....homosexuals are really nothing "alien" to me. In my view, manijaks behaviour is just simply ridicolous and childish, but it also shows racist qualities, therefore he should get banned.

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
I also lived 3 years in Amsterdam....homosexuals are really nothing "alien" to me. In my view, manijaks behaviour is just simply ridicolous and childish, but it also shows racist qualities, therefore he should get banned.
:thmbup: Living in London you see homosexuals every day, but they don't bother me as long as they keep quiet and don't act blatantly gay in public. That's when it bothers me.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
:thmbup: Living in London you see homosexuals every day, but they don't bother me as long as they keep quiet and don't act blatantly gay in public. That's when it bothers me.
Thats the reason i got pissed off with Manijak as he came here parading that hes gay and what he likes to do :yuck:

I was asking for Manijak to get banned from our forum as i knew something like this would happen.

FREE PV

and let Manijak burn!!!:fero:

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Thats the reason i got pissed off with Manijak as he came here parading that hes gay and what he likes to do :yuck:

I was asking for Manijak to get banned from our forum as i knew something like this would happen.

FREE PV

and let Manijak burn!!!:fero:
Yeh I agree, theres no place for that let alone on OUR forum...

·
Premium Member
27,256 Posts
Guys, please keep your protest within reasonable boundaries and without insulting Manijak or anyone else.

I wish Parni wasn't banned, I wish I could have done something about it, but he did break the rules and whichever way you look at it he still broke the rules.

I'm sure though that Parni knows we can't wait to have him back! :D

·
Registered
11,696 Posts
well serves him right! he shouldnt be homophobic. he should be homo-negative like every other normal person in this world.

:cecco:

·
Registered
647 Posts
So if you are naturally homosexual its okay, but if you are naturally homophobic its not okay? What has this life come to.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Being homophobic often results in violent or aggressive behaviour towards homosexuals, thats why its not ok. Accepting homosexuals, letting them live their life as they want according to the motto "live and let live" is the only way. But there is a fine line here....Recently a 50 year old gay guy was observing my penis in a public toilet from 1 meter distance. Thats the point where I get a little nasty and aggressive :D I told him to **** off...I see the situation with manijak here similar

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Being homophobic often results in violent or aggressive behaviour towards homosexuals, thats why its not ok. Accepting homosexuals, letting them live their life as they want according to the motto "live and let live" is the only way. But there is a fine line here....Recently a 50 year old gay guy was observing my penis in a public toilet from 1 meter distance. Thats the point where I get a little nasty and aggressive :D I told him to **** off...I see the situation with manijak here similar
:howler:

Thats reminds me of when i was in USA and my cousin was in a cubicle at a restaurent and some old man started looking over the cubicle at my cousin doing a crap, ****ing freak :yuck:

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
Well, another one bites the dust. PV sent me an email stating he got barred for a month for apparantly being a 'homophobe'. We all know who got this to happen and so my question to the mods is, how long are we going to tolerate the 'oh my gods' and 'girls are yucky' comments on our forum? I'm seriously fed up with them and before manijak gets any more of us banned, it's time to cleanse him from these forums. :thmbup:

Who's with me on this!?

FREE PV! :skull:
I don't know what PV wrote but I think it would be best to simply ignore the frothing pillow biter who cruises these boards looking for a wank. As if it isn't enough the neighbours covet our Serbian women, now, we have their poop-shooters after our Karadjordjeve.

We should have learned by now the only safe XT posters are non-Christian, ultra liberal baiting homos and Luxembourg supporters.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
FREE PV!

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
FREE PV LEGENDA :proud: :pp

·
Registered
44,362 Posts
Agreed, just free him, this is getting ridicolous..

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Manijak came here parading how gay he is and what he likes to do, we all told him to **** off and told him it was unnatural and then PV got banned :mad:

·
Registered
11,696 Posts
what happened, why did Manijak ban him and what did Manijak do ?? What did PV do??
Someone posted a naked picture of Misa Tumbas, PV then said "LEGENDE!!! :thmbup::D" Manijak then got all excited and thought PV was into guys and started hitting on PV and letting everyone in the forum know he prefers being bent over and avoids girls that are apparently interested in him. PV then told him to fuck off and hurt Manijak's feelings and instead of hanging himself like a good sicko, he went and told on PV to a cm or something and had him banned.:nono:

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.