8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm predicting him to be the new "dark-horse" star of the Brazileirão

[tub]Z0bMfiFuFJ4[/tub]

[tub]uEEA9NLdEas[/tub]

·
Administrator
29,340 Posts
You are late, he was already Inter's best player in the second half of Brasileirão last year.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Stanko's keen eye for talent prevails once again :proud:

·
Administrator
29,340 Posts
You are now sounding like Joshua praising the great Porto scouting for finding Falcao

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
gtfoh lol, I spotted him in his first game as a pro when he came on as a sub and told you he's legit.

·
Administrator
29,340 Posts
Dont be mad, the guy was responsable for a battle between Atletico, Internacional and São Paulo, how hard is to spot that. Spot Danilinho and I will trust you.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
I didn't even know who he is before I saw him play foo'

Admit and bow down to my superior eye for talent and let's end this silly one-sided debate :proud:

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You are late, he was already Inter's best player in the second half of Brasileirão last year.
He was a nobody last year tho JC- after this year I expect Real Madrid and Man City to be looking for him with all sorts of marca and guardian articles :stuckup:

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
Yeh, Stanko was the first who warned me about this kid Fred. At the beginning of the previous brasileirão. Nice scouting. Only second to me on this forum.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
gtfoh lol, I spotted him in his first game as a pro when he came on as a sub and told you he's legit.
I remember You were praising him directly :)
especially for his energy, You have the eye for it indeed.
Though easy to spot a talent
but one has to be "brain surgeon"
to know if he will become a real deal.
Sure one can see that he has the right
attitude on his actions on the field
but harder to know about the mentality in the
long run and off field.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Huge talent, the best settled Brazilian of the whole bunch that arrived in Donetsk this year, by far. 2 goals and 3 assists in 6 league games so far.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts