Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno if there was a topic about him in this forum but that guy is only 14 and he's awesome. :thmbup: I'm sure he's gonna help USA a lot when he starts to play in the national team. He's playing un the Under 19's currently.

TRIVIA:

A-Arsenal offered him 23 million pounds last year, but he didn't want go to an English club.

B-Inter Milan wanted him when he was ten only years old. His mother didn't give permission but the offer was great.

C-He was injured when they were playing with Macedonia Under 19's and this injury could have an effect in the future. It could end his soccer career.

D-None of the above.

E-I have no idea :p

·
Registered
9 Posts
He's fifteen now but he has already solidified his place in the mls and he is the most exciting thing that probably has ever happened to United States football.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
B.

personally id like to past judgement when i see him playing in a real league.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Sazón said:
He sucks. And he's like 20 years old. :irritate:
nah I doesnt, and he is born in 1989

he's still young and has scored couple of goals for DC United includin that one against Chicago (I guess it was Chicago) that was chosen best of the week, where he left behind whole defence.

and yeah EVERYBODY wants him

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he looks older than he is, that's for sure!

·
Registered
9 Posts
No, he won't opt for ghana. If you could see him or his mother talk you can see that he has been raised in America and already loves his country. In theory he still could play internationally for another nation even though he has played many youth national teams. However, he isn't going to do that.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
ummm

he is 14....

i guess some of u are really skinny and scrawny.....

but i have seen kids who are much bigger then freddy.....i mean physically....

in the USA look at most highschool american football players...they are 14-15 and they are big....trained from a young age.....

i knew a 16 yr old who benched 225 pounds....thats sick...he looked like he was 19

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
lebron james look asif he is 25..... the kid is awesome. better than the overrated rooney

·
Registered
29 Posts
4 goals in two games is still good in my book in international competition, also playing for a, in general, poor England Team. He also won the penalty against France ( i know they played badly in the tournament) but my point is to call rooney overrated is madness. He is merely overrated to that whole rubbish about the pele comment. He was class for England and no one can deny that.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
brazil_forever said:
lebron james look asif he is 25.....
thank you.....its as if some of you guys have not seen what kids today look like

infact im willing to be chances are lebron is 25 and Adu is waht he says he is.....

lebron is a genetic freak

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
I think that Freddy Adu is 14 but I understand that somebody can think he is 18-20,because if you didn't knew his age what wood you say he was?Honest not BS....

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Emirho said:
I think that Freddy Adu is 14 but I understand that somebody can think he is 18-20,because if you didn't knew his age what wood you say he was?Honest not BS....

I would say he's 17....Until I saw him play and talk two weeks ago...

He looks like a boy amongst me on the field physically and is nowhere near as polished with the media as well...He's 15 now and said "ah man" a hundred times....Definitely acting like a 15 year old and looking like one as well...

·
Fourth Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
7,783 Posts
when adu and dispute about his age first started i gave pics to random ppl asking how old they thought asu was, if i remember rightly the oldest said was mid 30's
and youngest was something like 18

and who the hell is lebron jameS?

1 - 20 of 98 Posts