Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else thinks that this kids id lieing about his age lol he is so big for his age its amazing.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
he is married with children ..that is what i am hearing:tongue: ;)

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Why would he lied about being so young? If anything it would limit the ability of signning the overseas contract, where you have to be 16 :confused:

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
He didnt Lie as the USSF managed to get all of his birth documents prior to going in the Project 40. As a coach of Kids his age I have come accross many kids that I thought could drive to some of there U-13 matches, facial hair and everything, yet they were correct ages. Kids develope at different rates, and if Adu didnt do so you think he still would have been noticed. Take Eddie Gaven for instance. he is only 16 and the kid was huge from 14 years on. If Ediie had the same tecnical ability as Adu then everyone would have said the same thing about Eddie as they are on Freddie.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
hes the age he says he is no doubt

·
Registered
447 Posts
Yeah he isnt danny almonte the kid who played for the bronx bombers little league world series team and said he was 12 and he was like 16. o well

freddy adu is a great player and hopefully he will develope into an even greater player and he will help win atleast one World Cup for the United States.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Yah he may just do that, Though first I have My season tickets the The Metros and we have Freddy and co as our home opener.;)

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
My sources at the Metro Stars are telling me he will get in this game, yet off the bench and for how long will remain to be seen. Ticket sales for that match, and all DC matches this season are the Hottest tickets to get a hold of.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
^YES DEF me you and spence dog should go

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Mufyn if you take that Bloody red horn with you let me know what your section is so I can have my seats moved.:D

With My chat last week with the Metros GM we are owed 2 Marquis players, one of wich we will be getting prior to the season opener so watch out for the announcement.

·
Registered
447 Posts
hahahahahaha the red horn is the greatest thing ever i remember the days when howard used tom play for the Metros i used to cheer his ass on so much it was hilarious.:sob: boy it brings back memories

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
^yes they where the days Howard ah my Idol lol you used to screem to him even when he wasnt doing n e thing you would be screaming NICE SAVE TIMMY and he would be at mid field picking his ass lol ah cant wait for this season

1 - 18 of 18 Posts