Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 1112 Posts

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know what happened to those other threads. Buggy XT. :pp

--

"Ribery can go to Madrid if he wants.," Beckenbauer told German radio station, Premiere

"Bayern will do everything to retain his services, but while he has a contract until 2011, he can go before.

"Clubs cannot keep players against their will because the players are the ones that always end up winning that battle.

"So, if he really wants to go to Madrid, why not?"

--

You just know Florentino already has him locked up. :hopeful: :D

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
Beckenbauer's word doesn't mean anything in this affair. We will be dealing with one of the hardest guys in the business. Uli Hoeneß. :scared:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beckenbauer's word doesn't mean anything in this affair. We will be dealing with one of the hardest guys in the business. Uli Hoeneß. :scared:
Florentino will have this Hoe crying for his mama.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Encouraging comments from der Kaiser. Ribéry is world-class and worth the considerable investment it would require for Bayern to part company with the player.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
#1 signing.

i just saw him againts dortmund, my goodness me the man is a machine. he really is brilliant.

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
You just know Florentino already has him locked up. :hopeful: :D
Amen. But Ribery is not a marketable player and knowing Perez he'll probably prefer to go for Kaka or Ronaldo rather than Ribery.

I'll be delighted if we'll get Ribery.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
yeah Ribery is fantastic , I know Bayern wont sell especially to rivals like us but he will demand leaving sooner or later , he is aiming to play in premier league or La Liga no question about that ..

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
I'd rather you don't get him actually. Currently he's admired and respected. The moment you get your hands on him he'll be cursed up and the down the forum like everyone else.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd rather you don't get him actually. Currently he's admired and respected. The moment you get your hands on him he'll be cursed up and the down the forum like everyone else.
Why would that happen? Do we do that to Robben? No. The fans here on XT and the fans in the Bernabeu adore Robben. Ribery would be an instant hit. No doubt about that.

Silly comment to be honest, nummy. You should know a guy like Ribery would not be disliked amongst us here. Crap like Sneijder and co. is a different story altogether.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Why would that happen? Do we do that to Robben? No. The fans here on XT and the fans in the Bernabeu adore Robben. Ribery would be an instant hit. No doubt about that.
Only a matter of time before Robben gets his, I've been here longer than you to see how it works here.

Silly comment to be honest, nummy. You should know a guy like Ribery would not be disliked amongst us here. Crap like Sneijder and co. is a different story altogether.
Ribery will be pleased to know that he was originally thought of as a Robben, but unfortunately turned out to be a Sneijder, like most of your big signings.

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Only a matter of time before Robben gets his, I've been here longer than you to see how it works here.

].
Excuse me this is bullshit, Robben is a magnificent winger and he is loved here and in the Bernabeu

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
That's absurd. Robben is a proven world class who is consistent. You can't even compare him Sneijder. Both Robben and Ribery are a step above Wesly.

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
There is a more likely potential for him to suffer injury than being a target of displeasure.

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
This actually makes more sense than bringing Kaka or C.Ronaldo. Perez will want to show the socios that he has learnt from his mistakes thus getting a player solely based on sporting reasons.

Ribery is the perfect player because he is world class, and sorry to say this but the guy is ugly and that would be perfect for perez, showing that he doesnt care if hes not as handsome as Becks, in other words, bringing in more money and fame in Asia coz thats what would happen if we get Kaka or C.Ronaldo.

1 - 20 of 1112 Posts