Siena 34 36

Chievo Verona 34 36

Brescia 34 35

Fiorentina 34 34

Atalanta 34 31

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
give this about 10-20 minutes before SM forgets he made this thread.

and Totti will stay, you can keep it moving.

·
Registered
63,279 Posts
People have got to understand the fact that Francesco Totti isn't just a Roma player. He IS AS Roma personified. He IS AS ROMA.

Just because they're having a piss poor season doesn't mean that they'll have a repeat of this horrednous season any time soon.

They had to deal with a coach that stabbed them in the back and left them to join their arch rivals. They had to deal with huge financial problems and were forced to sell two world class players in the name of Emerson and Walter Samuel.

And then they had to deal with a coach that left right before the season kicked off because of his wife's cancer.

I don't see Totti leaving, unless the unbelievable happens and they go down to B.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Laporta said:
Is this another bash-South_Melbourne thread? :cool:
:D Exactly

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Roma have announced that totti and cassano are not leaving so it looks like he's staying there.... :nerd:

·
Registered
167 Posts
might be to late for totti even if he did move, its a shame could have been a true great if he went to a super club.
even RONALDINHO said 'totti is superb, technically better than me, but roma will stop him achieving his potential' what more can u say fellas

·
Registered
167 Posts
Lista said:
Could have been a true great ?!
Go crawl back to the hole you came from..
hmm, listen breath boy after you clean your teeth to get rid of that smell you call your breath, go and ask your mum who don is, what im trying to say is AM YER DAD!
totti can play, and hes better lookin than you (although you do look like me a bit, lucky boy)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts