1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Just the man i wanted :D

·
Registered
46,780 Posts
He doesn't have a favourite formation, probably he will choose according to the quality of the players. I believe that the most annoying thing about Guidolin is that he likes to replace the forwards with midfielders and defenders when the score is favourable. In this way his teams often concede goals in the very last minutes of the games.
Anyway, I doubt that there will be a tactical revolution, probably Guidolin will work above all on the mind and attitude of the players.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I still think Di Carlo would have been the best man for the job.

Guidolin? Isn't he a pretty dull coach? As long as he gets the results I'm happy though.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Bwah, we get a bologna ex coach. I don't like this man. I want/ed Di Carlo. But until proven to be completely shit: WELCOME GUIDOLIN!

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Welcome Fransesco Guidolin.
I hope this guy is much better than Cagni otherwise we will have the same problem in the near future.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I personaly don't see how that's so good for our current squad.... how can you put Lucarelli AND Paloschi in either of those two formations??
We have Leon and Reginaldo wich will play at their best in a 4-3-3. We also have a lot of CM in the squad. Perfect.

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
We have Leon and Reginaldo wich will play at their best in a 4-3-3. We also have a lot of CM in the squad. Perfect.
Yes I agree..... but that would mean you would be ok with dropping Lucarelli or Paloschi, our two most potentially prolific players.... which would you drop?

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Yes I agree..... but that would mean you would be ok with dropping Lucarelli or Paloschi, our two most potentially prolific players.... which would you drop?
Paloschi, because Lucarelli is used to play alone in the attack and he have the strenght to do it. Paloschi will get many chances to play.:smileani:

But of course, we can play 4-4-2, but i dont want to see Budel in the line-up. He is so feckng worthless, always on the lowest engine, dont have any change in his game. Play Mariga!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts