Xtratime Community banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
72,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I guess the Inter fans that whistled Radu didn't watch the Bologna-Inter game last season either

·
Registered
72,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
A backdoor medical. 0 fans to welcome him.

How utterly humiliating...

I guess the Italian Inter fans living in Milano didn't watch Lazio v Milan either. May be too poor to afford dazn subscription and too poor to have an Internet connection to enable watching on an illegal stream.

all of them.

Camelolface

·
Registered
72,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Photograph Product World Jersey Font

Reactions: stefan9

·
Registered
21,639 Posts
Fortunately it's only a loan, but at 4 million he is such a bargain that I doubt we'll see him back. Still, there's hope.
Hopefully we prioritise Acerbi's redemption over Lukaku's.

This earthquake of a signing will send ripples through the sport worldwide, perhaps even more than the catastrophic Vecino to Lazio transfer, which completely altered the landscape of Italian football....

Reactions: camelface

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,909 Posts
Yes I am against Suning signing Acerbi. I was also against releasing Sanchez. I wanted Bremer at Inter but juve outbid us for him.

Suning/Zhangs aren't perfect

But the overall bigger picture is that they have been good owners, aside from some mistakes. So mocking them considering what they spent from 2016 onwards, is rather harsh.

With them we returned to CL football

With them we are back to winning trophies

I simply don't want Acerbi , and in any case a big injury at 34 is not a problem as he is on the verge of retirement anyhow. I prefer he stays home and spends quality time with his family than play for us, see how pleasant I am? He will still get paid so won't starve in the meantime...
They were pretty decent owners up until they got poor and decided to put all of their eggs in the Super League basket. After that it's been nothing but misery. They should have sold the club instead of banking it all on a pie in the sky idea.

·
Registered
72,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Is the hate towards Acerbi purely because of that goal vs Milan?
You are quite intelligent.

Why otherwise would Inter supporters be against him?

Cheap, experienced back up defender on loan

·
Registered
72,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 · (Edited)
Thanks for accepting the trojan horse. It will be fun from now on...
Doubt he can do much harm while watching from the bench

But it is sinccere of you to effectively admit that last season was a farce, especially that Acerbi moment and of course Scansuolo

·
Registered
72,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·

·
Registered
72,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 · (Edited)
Then I'm sorry not such an intelligent reason to hate him so much 🥶🥶🥶

I do realize it is just a minority though.
If Inter beat Monza towards the end of the season and Ranocchia is involved in the winning Inter goal and has a laugh about it afterwards, we wouldn't hear the end of it from juve/Milan fans.

·
Registered
10,803 Posts
If Inter beat Monza towards the end of the season and Ranocchia is involved in the winning Inter goal and has a laugh about it afterwards, we wouldn't hear the end of it from juve/Milan fans.
I dont think so. By that time you already have the scudetto secured.

·
Registered
21,639 Posts
I dont think so. By that time you already have the scudetto secured.
You seem to spend more time here than on your own forum....

We really started attracting trolls here last season, unfortunately

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
40,110 Posts
Hopefully we prioritise Acerbi's redemption over Lukaku's.

This earthquake of a signing will send ripples through the sport worldwide, perhaps even more than the catastrophic Vecino to Lazio transfer, which completely altered the landscape of Italian football....
I'm supposed to hate Vecino now? Why? He's a solid addition to Lazio's midfield, just as Acerbi is a solid addition to Inter's defense.

It makes no sense to hate either player.

Unless, oh wait I second... I know what you're getting at. Hold on, let me switch to red mode:

That Bitchino!! **** him! That's the guy who scored against Lazio and caused us to miss out on the CL! Not just that, but he was happy about it! What a piece of shit! I don't want that fucking puke in my squad!

• Haha
Reactions: camelface and red

·
Scudetto
24,713 Posts
You seem to spend more time here than on your own forum....

We really started attracting trolls here last season, unfortunately
It's because your forum is the most active on XT. The others pretty much dead except Milan which is like "hidup segan, mati tak mahu" which means "embarrassed to live, but don't want to die" 😂

·
Registered
72,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Vecino ❤

·
Registered
21,639 Posts
I'm supposed to hate Vecino now? Why? He's a solid addition to Lazio's midfield, just as Acerbi is a solid addition to Inter's defense.

It makes no sense to hate either player.

Unless, oh wait I second... I know what you're getting at. Hold on, let me switch to red mode:

That Bitchino!! **** him! That's the guy who scored against Lazio and caused us to miss out on the CL! Not just that, but he was happy about it! What a piece of shit! I don't want that fucking puke in my squad!
LOL you were the one claiming Vecino was the disaster signing that would weaken Lazio and cause all of Serie A to celebrate....

Also, I hope you jnderstand the difference between a player giving 110% to score in the 90th minute and put his team in the CL and a player on vacation mode in the 92nd minute letting the opposition score and then having a good chuckle about it on camera afterwards. They are polar opposites. Why you would compare them is completely beyond me, but whatever floats your boat....

Reactions: stefan9
21 - 40 of 47 Posts