1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
72,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well he is pretty much an Inter player unfortunately 😠 😡 😤 😣

Shorts Sports uniform Photograph Shirt Facial expression

Chin Product Human Sleeve Font

If/when he wears the Inter shirt I will hope he does well.

I am still rooting for a major injury though, sorry Firdy. And camel, Acerbi's bf.

·
Registered
72,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well at least Inzaghi gets his boyfriend so he can stop crying now.

·
Registered
72,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Curiously Lazio signed Acerbi to replace De Vrij. Now both at Inter. Reminds me with Basel signing Salah to replace Shaqiri when Bayern signed the latter, then both Salah and Shaqiri years later became teammates at Liverpool.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
40,110 Posts
He's a very solid defender. I'm convinced that those who aren't happy with him now will change their minds throughout the course of the season and be thankful to have such a reliable option in defense.

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
Incompetence that the only defender our market can find is acerbi. Do ausilio and beppe even know their is a football market outside the main European markets...Or did Zhang cut the scouting budget...

Do not want acerbi, will hope to not see him set foot on the pitch.

·
Registered
72,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hopefully he plays the Derby because he obviously is a Milan fan and will ensure our victory 😎
You don't have enough faith in your chumpions of Italy so need outside assistance like last season's farcical Scudettino, I see.

·
Registered
21,644 Posts
He's a very solid defender. I'm convinced that those who aren't happy with him now will change their minds throughout the course of the season and be thankful to have such a reliable option in defense.
Still think you're favorites for the Scudetto, despite this huge signing for Inter

• Haha
Reactions: Nerazzurri4life

·
Registered
21,644 Posts
At this stage we need depth in defence, and thats exactly what Acerbi provides. Last thing we need is a back 3 of Darmian-De Vrij-Dimarco if we cop a couple injuries.
Yes exactly

This was the last signing I wanted but I'd prefer not to concede 6 against Bayern or Barca with Fontanarosa playing central defense when SDV either gets injured or loses form so badly he has to be dropped.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
40,110 Posts
Still think you're favorites for the Scudetto, despite this huge signing for Inter
Fortunately it's only a loan, but at 4 million he is such a bargain that I doubt we'll see him back. Still, there's hope.

·
Registered
72,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes exactly

This was the last signing I wanted but I'd prefer not to concede 6 against Bayern or Barca with Fontanarosa playing central defense when SDV either gets injured or loses form so badly he has to be dropped.
For Fontanarosa to play v Bayern/Barca all 3 main cbs would have to be out simultaneously, not just De Vrij.

Don't think it's impossible for Skriniar or Bastoni to play in the centre in the absence of De Vrij

And you know who can play in the De Vrij position and do well?

Brozovic. Imo.

Anyhow this Acerbi transfer is disgusting. Hopefully he plays as much as Kolarov did in 21-22.

·
Registered
72,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All those photoshopped Acerbi pics wearing our shirt makes me disgusted 🤮

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,910 Posts
Fortunately it's only a loan, but at 4 million he is such a bargain that I doubt we'll see him back. Still, there's hope.
Where are we supposed to come up with such an enormous amount of cash?

We have more important obligations, like paying off Zhang's credit card debt.

·
Registered
72,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We're paying Lukaku 12mill a year no? And have obligations to buy Bellanova and Asllani. And Suning renewed Barella, Bastoni, Lautaro and Brozovic with improved salaries but people only focus on negatives.

I don't mind the owners having some financial problems as they built this squad, succeeded and the squad remains strong, I mind signing a piece of shit like Acerbitch after what happened last season.

Pretty sure there were other clubs willing to loan CBs. Or some free agents.

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,910 Posts
We're paying Lukaku 12mill a year no? And have obligations to buy Bellanova and Asllani. And Suning renewed Barella, Bastoni, Lautaro and Brozovic with improved salaries but people only focus on negatives.

I don't mind the owners having some financial problems as they built this squad, succeeded and the squad remains strong, I mind signing a piece of shit like Acerbitch after what happened last season.

Pretty sure there were other clubs willing to loan CBs. Or some free agents.
Didn't you just open a thread with the word "Acerbitch" in it?

Wishing for career ending injuries and death threats. (y)

Having a laugh at Suning's financial problems. (n)

• Haha
Reactions: Osman and camelface

·
Registered
72,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes I am against Suning signing Acerbi. I was also against releasing Sanchez. I wanted Bremer at Inter but juve outbid us for him.

Suning/Zhangs aren't perfect

But the overall bigger picture is that they have been good owners, aside from some mistakes. So mocking them considering what they spent from 2016 onwards, is rather harsh.

With them we returned to CL football

With them we are back to winning trophies

I simply don't want Acerbi , and in any case a big injury at 34 is not a problem as he is on the verge of retirement anyhow. I prefer he stays home and spends quality time with his family than play for us, see how pleasant I am? He will still get paid so won't starve in the meantime...

·
Registered
72,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Warm welcome

Rectangle Font Electric blue Brand Paper product

Rectangle Font Eyewear Electric blue Automotive exterior

Font Screenshot Number Document Media

Rectangle Font Parallel Magenta Brand

Rectangle Font Circle Eyewear Magenta

Product Jersey Sleeve Sports uniform Font

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

Facial expression Human body Rectangle Handwriting Font

Human body Font Rectangle Brand Circle

Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot Circle

·
Registered
72,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
In my time as an Interista for over a couple of decades I don't remember so much hatred and opposition to a signing like this one. If anyone recalls a similar case, share it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts