Xtratime Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a big fan of Holand, but i think France will show their superb determination again in euro 2000!!
People said that they have a lack of quality in their strikers stock, but since Anelka has showed an impressive performance lately, France seem to become a perfect team. with trezeguet in upfront and get very good back up from very high quality players in midfield and defence, France will rock all of their opponents!! :)

France will complete their cup collection with this euro2000...
what do you think?!

· Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why did you said only spain?! i think the spectacular performance of spanish clubs don't automatically express the performance of their national team!

San Siro, are you french?!

· Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just want to make something clear! do you think that spanish team's success just only because of their spanish player?! i ask this to you especially you San Siro... :)
if i am not wrong, the main and very influenced players in these three teams are not spanish players! in barca, i can name some players from brazil and holland, in madrid from argentina, brazil and france(?! :)) and same with valencia; lopez, kily and even the coach are from argentine...

forza milan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.