Xtratime Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Legend
17,142 Posts
Of course we will!The only team that can on their day beat france, is besides themselves Spain!
There's not only Trezeguet, but Henry in a great form, Wiltord, Laslandes, Duga, Vairelles, but also Guivarch(i don't like him as his still his very close to Bierhoff! :(
Also, Nico seems to be back and that's a great news and if Zizou keeps up his current fabulous form, then France's captain will be rising the European Championship trophy this summer!
Allez Les Bleus!
Allez les gars, cette Coupe est a NOUS!

· Legend
17,142 Posts
Bodat, Yes I am a proud Frenchman!A world CHampion on their way to be European champions as well! :)
"why did you said only spain?! i think the spectacular performance of spanish clubs don't automatically express the performance of their national team!?" Well its actually the opposite my dear!If the spanish teams are doing so well in Europe is mainly due to the form of the Spanish players, who are the best footballer of Europe!
If spanish players are good, the national team is good and so are the clubs but at the very core there's the players...
Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!
Allez Les Bleus!
Arriba Espana!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.