:howler:

Ale nie, everyone is welcome here, even Inter fans. :googly:

:jester:
To si nevedel? Drzia ich v umelom spanku kam sa na to nenajde liek :D

Asi im jeden utiekol.... :jester:

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
This match was a dilemma for me, between my current country and my future :jester:
Congratulations for this great result :)

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sérisay said:
This match was a dilemma for me, between my current country and my future :jester:
Congratulations for this great result :)
Thank You !

Do you move to Slovakia ?

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
Kajoo said:
Thank You !

Do you move to Slovakia ?
Yes I will, in August ! I will spend one year in Bratislava !
New experience for me :)

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome in SVK / B´va and enjoy it :flirt:

In my hometown Tlmace we still have French quarter with it´s small wooden family houses. Alstom-Framatome took the part at construction works of Nuclear Power Plant Mochovce in mid 1990-ies and their employees & families (some 100-150 people) were living here couple of years. After start-up of NPP was done 7-8 years ago, they all moved back to France and their wooden houses were inhabited by other people working for NPP. "French quarter" remained.

Town of Tlmace (general view)
http://mesta.slovenska.sk/m_portaly/admin/getpicture.php?id=67193

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
OK, thanks ! :)

Is Tlmace far of Bratislava ?

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
ok !
And (sorry for my questions :jester: ) is slovak a difficult language ? Is it difficult to learn ? :)

·
Registered
497 Posts
Well, if not Kajoo, but I'm from Bratislava. So perhaps you can come to some football matches. The season starts in late July, early April. Perhaps a few trips to see Slovan or Artmedia...

Slovak? I wouldn't call it an easy one. There are many rules and so on. In some ways it is more complicated than english, but in other aspects its easier....

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sérisay said:
ok !
And (sorry for my questions :jester: ) is slovak a difficult language ? Is it difficult to learn ? :)
:D Sérisay you´re welcome, feel free to ask whatever you want. As Rieco mentioned, Slovak grammar isn´t easy to learn. Slovak is IE family, Balto-Slavic branch, Western Slavic. There are many loaned words from German and Latin f.e. but grammar is more complicated than in germanic languages. In generally, if you achieve such a high level in speaking english you don´t have to be worry to study whatever you want, even chinese.

btw nice avatar :thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts