Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All i know:

Who: France - Romania
When: February 13,2002
Where: France

Does anyone know the lineups for the match ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just posting so i can make sure if anyone knows if they're planning to use the regular team or not.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,390 Posts
they're going to use probably only foreigners, after the Portugal tournament.

anyways, 2 weeks to go! :scream:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,390 Posts
these are the "foreigners" summoned by Iordanescu : Contra, Chivu, Gicã Popescu, Dorinel Munteanu, Rosu, Mutu, Ghioane, Adrian Ilie, Viorel Moldovan, Ganea and Codrea
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,790 Posts
I personally am looking forward to this match so much. These are my favorite national teams.... I think we can shock the French at home as we play a similar attacking style.

I wanna hear predictions guys!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,804 Posts
lupisor lupetto said:
these are the "foreigners" summoned by Iordanescu : Contra, Chivu, Gicã Popescu, Dorinel Munteanu, Rosu, Mutu, Ghioane, Adrian Ilie, Viorel Moldovan, Ganea and Codrea

No goalie?? Who's going to be in net Moldovan???:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,804 Posts
EclipsE said:
I personally am looking forward to this match so much. These are my favorite national teams.... I think we can shock the French at home as we play a similar attacking style.

I wanna hear predictions guys!!!
My prediction:
not sure who will win but it will end 3-2.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
472 Posts
Iordanescu will announce next week the SEVEN RO-league-players. So, as the two goalies (Lobont and Stelea probably) are playing in Romania there will be only 5 field-players going to France ... I wonder who they gonna be?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,390 Posts
Thomas Schuster said:
Iordanescu will announce next week the SEVEN RO-league-players. So, as the two goalies (Lobont and Stelea probably) are playing in Romania there will be only 5 field-players going to France ... I wonder who they gonna be?

one guy for sure: RADOI!!!! He must miss terribly playing in the NT!!!!


Prodan has also been called by Iordanescu, he is the 12th foreigner.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,790 Posts
OMG I think Iordanescu is trying to bring back the 94 Prodan! :D

It could be a terrible experiment or a really damn good one. I'm leaning towards the good... Prodan & Radoi can feed off each other with Contra and Chivu on the wings...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
Prodan is not a good solution for the NT...He's too old..We need someone we can count on for years to come..

Chivu said many times that he would rather play in the center...Iordanescu could try a Radoi-Chivu center and play someone else on the left..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,390 Posts
dinamo10 said:

Chivu said many times that he would rather play in the center...Iordanescu could try a Radoi-Chivu center and play someone else on the left..

yes, but who? What about Patrascu as a center defender or a left defender ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,790 Posts
WE have no one to cover Chivu on the left at all. Prodan is only like 29 or so actually. He's not Popescu's age yet :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,425 Posts
Iordanescu said Rat was one of the players he liked from Port. Tournament, so maybe he´ll call him. But in this match, Popescu will be in the center, the other place will be disputed between Radoi and Prodan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,390 Posts
David said:


We could try Rat on the left!

Yes, but in what position does he perform better? As a Left back or as a Right back?



Both Prodan and Radoi are good. Radoi is probably slightly talented but Prodan is more experienced.



I wonder who'll be our defensive midfielder, Codrea or Ghioane?
Or maybe both, since Iordanescu is defensively oriented.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
Iordanescu used to play with two defensive midfielders (Popescu and Lupescu), but that was when we could count on Hagi for creativity. Now, he may have to play with only one, and commit onother player to offense.
 

·
International
Joined
·
9,682 Posts
lupisor lupetto said:



Yes, but in what position does he perform better? As a Left back or as a Right back?



Both Prodan and Radoi are good. Radoi is probably slightly talented but Prodan is more experienced.



I wonder who'll be our defensive midfielder, Codrea or Ghioane?
Or maybe both, since Iordanescu is defensively oriented.
Right back? Rat never played as a right back! He only plays as left back.

Codrea and Ghioane can both play in the center.
 
1 - 20 of 150 Posts
Top