Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
France -Italy

Zurich - Letzigrund

So simple question ? What should Domenench does for this game ?

·
Registered
863 Posts
Me i would let Coupet in the goal. We can count on him, i don't see him making errors in two consecutiv games. I would change Thuram and Sagnol, and replaced them by Lassana Diarra and Abidal. But i really doubt that Domenech will put Thuram on the bench.
If Vieira is fit, Makelele and him in the middle. Let's hope that Makelele will not have a red card. Then Govou on the right, he has been the best french player against Holland (wich mean a lot), and we know that he loves to score against Italy :hopeful:, and Ribéry on the left. Benzema and Henry in attack.

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
According to L' Equipe it could be :

Coupet - Clerc, Gallas, Abidal, Evra - Toulalan, L. Diarra ou Makelele, - Govou, Ribéry - Henry, Benzema.

I say lets give a chance to Diarra. I don't rate our chance to qualify at all anyway.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
There's a chance that Domenach might drop Makelele and play Diarra? Why? The stars are all of a sudden moved the other way or something?

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
If Romania wins tomorow... both of you are automatically disqualified.

Mais Allez les bleus... Il faut battre les Italiens pour l'honneur quand meme.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I really think Benzema should be started. Against Romania he was paired with Anelka who didn't do much and was forced to drop back deep just to get a touch on the ball. I also personally would like to see Malouda OUT! Why hasn't Nasri been given a chance? Nasri 08 = Ribery 06?

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
According to L' Equipe it could be :

Coupet - Clerc, Gallas, Abidal, Evra - Toulalan, L. Diarra ou Makelele, - Govou, Ribéry - Henry, Benzema.

I say lets give a chance to Diarra. I don't rate our chance to qualify at all anyway.
L'Equipe's line-up is the best that can be put out there as long as it's Makelele who starts. His experience will be important. Govou and Toulalan are going to have to raise their game tonight. Hopefully Govou can be an improvement over Malouda, which isnt really asking much. Grosso will attack a lot on Italy's left side so Govou will get space at times and needs to be ready to capitalize. Allez!

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Doesn't matter, the next World Cup is in South Africa. It's Blatter's crap toy and is already farce :thmbdown:

·
FM of the Year 2007
10,611 Posts
Domenech :howler:

Being down 1-0 he takes Nasri of for an extra defender, while you HAVE to win :howler:

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well no need to comments on that game eh ? Really awfull. Might even switch to the Romania - Holland game...

·
FM of the Year 2007
10,611 Posts
France has been awful for the whole tournament. There is just no creativity in this team. Ribéry didn't perform, Nasri had to stay on the bench, etc ...

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
I am sorry you guys. We were just the lucky team today. Thats it. You guys showed great spirit to go all out the whole game. I thought Benzema really is going to be the real deal. The way he plays is so Ronaldo esque.:proud:

Felt really bad for Ribery.
Also sorry Mali. Your a sweet girl and don't deserve this crap.:moan:

Good luck in qualifying for WC 2010. You, unlike Italy, have already started to develope an extremely talented crop of youngsters. Ribery, Benzema, Nasri, Ben Arfa, Toulalan, Evra, Clichy, Sagna The list goes on

Hope to see you in a big game in two years time.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
863 Posts
I am sorry you guys. We were just the lucky team today. Thats it. You guys showed great spirit to go all out the whole game. I thought Benzema really is going to be the real deal. The way he plays is so Ronaldo esque.:proud:

Felt really bad for Ribery.
Also sorry Mali. Your a sweet girl and don't deserve this crap.:moan:

Good luck in qualifying for WC 2010. You, unlike Italy, have already started to develope an extremely talented crop of youngsters. Ribery, Benzema, Nasri, Ben Arfa, Toulalan, etc...

Hope to see you in a big game in two years time.:thumbsup:
Merci: thumbsup:
You had bad lucks against Romania so it's certainly justice.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts