Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
France - Australia​

This is not rugby. Look like Deschamps is already making fews changes ? Especially on rb/lb pos.

Ho, and hi.

·
Registered
55,771 Posts
talking about our defense and the change from deschamps.

i'm not annoyed, i want to see pavard and hernandez. i found them good in the friendlies.

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are playing. But we are struggling. No pace and no intensity. We make Australia defends 2vs1 everytime.

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey old timer.

So no one to blame video here, right ? :D Giroud helped to find some depth. But very well organized and solid Australian team.

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And they turned the switch on now. :D

We have RB and LB this time. Maybe first time since i joined this forum.

Uruguay gonna be tough tho. Even without Cavani. No space, deep defence and they are strong on set pieces.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Neither do I. And I don't remember the scene actually. It was during the stuff with Otamendi , with Pogba on the floor or during some other moment?

I check the live report...

... 72ème : contestation. Don't know if it can be visualized somewhere. You remember it was apparently undeserved?

Otamendi shooting at Pogba on the floor, it was at the 93ème and Giroud received a yellow as well in the following. Another player with a yellow is Pavard.

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tolisso to start, i guess. Except the second half of Belgium - Japan, every 1/8 of final were dull. Except France - Argentina of course :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts