Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first contact between the newly European Champions and the french public will be at the Stade de France in September 2nd during the friendly game between France and England.

That will be a good first test for Lemerre in the way of lookinf for alternatives for the future of the team. If all the starters play, i predict a showtime with a convincing victory but Lemerre may be tempted to play with his roster and give their chance to those who are on the verge of the first team.

In any cases,

ALLEZ LES MECS! VOUS ETES LES MEILLEURS!

D

·
0 Posts
France will win :)
England need a smart coach, and Keegan is still in charge :mad:
The retirement of Shearer will be a disablility for England for a few games :(

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
England need not only a good coach, but also good players!!

-----------

WE've GOT REDONDO!!! :D

A

·
0 Posts
will it be a repeat of the wembley freindly with anelka scoring twice
i hope so.

D

·
0 Posts
We shall see hala
Shearer has definitely been England's most influential player over the past 3 years. :)
He wasn't captain for nothing :p
Now Beckham eyes the captain's armband :)

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Driver, are you a secret Newcastle-Shearer fan or something? :) Cause I see Arsenal written in your profile!

Shearer has no place in modern football in my opinion. He belongs to the category of those predictible english players that could not dignify England's name in international football during the last (not so few) years.

The English have to change their ways if they want to compete in a high level in the future. And this is a good start for them! :)

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
I can't wait for this game. Does anyone remember the game between these two teams a while back when Zidane set up Anelka twice to beat England 2 - nill at Wembley? That was magical. :)

I think Adams is in the pole position to become England's captain.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts