1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
France - Ecuador

Stades des Alpes, Grenoble - 27/05/2008 21h00 - TF1​

Squad List

Well, the post Euro 2008 games are starting in fews days for us. South -America ahead then (Paraguay and Colombia to follow ), quite surprising i must add, that we don't play any European side. It will be a different style of football. Hopefully not a bad thing. :rollani:

What team do you want to see ? And what tactic 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 ?

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Lyon players have still one game to play tommorrow (French cup despite all Domenech efforts to change the date of this fixture) and are therefore not at Clairefontaine, but Raymond started training with thoses he got :

·
Registered
863 Posts
I will not be original and say a 4-4-2. But i don't know who i prefer on the left, Evra or Abidal.

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just heard on RMC this afternoon that Raymond was playing to rest all the Lyon players, thoses who will play the final of course. Might see some new tries, then. Evra instead of Abidal for example.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
I hope Nasri gets a chance.

OT: Fobal, do you realize that ALL threads in this forum have been started by you? Must be some kind of XT achievement :pp

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I asked that forum for my own and personal fun, indeed. :D

Domenech will announce the ones who will stay in France Wednesday morning.

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Conspiracy ? Nah, she knows she can open every Zinedine Zidane thread she wants here, even an Enzo Zidane thread. No ban in perspect:D

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Last training at Tignes, yesterday afternoon before they travel to Grenoble for tonight 's game.

Don't know what to expect for tonight. As we are sure that Raymond won't play (or just a tiny bit) thoses who have played during the week end in France (Lyon's players + Landreau) or during the italian cup (Mexes + Vieira).
Escudé wasn't 100% fit so we can believe Domenech will try to see in what shape he is. My guess :

Code:
[B][CENTER]Frey

Sagnol Escudé Thuram Evra

Flamini L.Diarra

Ribéry            Malouda

Henry Anelka[/CENTER][/B]

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:angel:

L'equipe line-up :

Frey or Mandanda - Sagnol, Thuram, Escudé, Abidal - L. Diarra, A. Diarra or Flamini - Nasri, Ben Arfa - Cissé, Anelka.

RMC info announce Frey starting, hope to see one half with both.

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

Starting 11 :

FRANCE : Frey - Sagnol, Thuram (cap.), Escudé, Abidal - A. Diarra, L. Diarra - Nasri, Ben Arfa - D. Cissé, Anelka.

EQUATEUR : Elizaga - De Jesus, Hurtado (cap.), C. Castro, Mina - Castillo, Ayovi - Valencia, Cortez - Quiroz, Tenorio.

wow Nasri and Ben Arfa to start the game !

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That will be an important game for Frey and even more for Ben Arfa (who could be in the 7 ones kicked out tomorrow). I am pretty sure Nasri will make it. We will see about Escudé aswell, and maybe Gomis will have his chance in the second half. Maybe he can push Cissé out ?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts