Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The silly season will take all its sense with two club spending like the whole budget of the others team combined.

Paris Saint Germain :

Marseille :

Lyon :
Out : D. LOVREN (Southampton FC, ANG)

Nice :

Saint-Etienne :

Lille :
Out : L. BONNART (AC Ajaccio)

Bordeaux :

Lorient :

Montpellier :

Toulouse :

Valenciennes :

Bastia :

Rennes :

Reims :

Sochaux :

Evian :

Ajaccio :
In : L. BONNART (LOSC Lille)
HENGBART (AJ Auxerre)

Monaco :

Guingamp :

Nantes :

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bwah ! Money come from Qatar or Russia, same dirty old story. I think it is new to us, but we will start to hate them altogether.

I could list all the players linked with Monaco atm, but it could crush XT database.

They will probably get a young player from Valenciennes Isimat-Mirin. Loads of french club were on him...

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is not like i usually start this thread every year and let it down each time because i am lazy and bored...ok this what i do...

Lovren to Southampton for 10M€ is the only official and worth to notice Look like a fine load of cash for Lyon.

Guess Monaco's one are not official yet, cause the federation is on theirs back.:D

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Marseille announces Dimitri Payet. L'Equipe announce a fee about 8-10 M€. Does it mean the Allessandrini deal is dead ?

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
Marseille announces Dimitri Payet. L'Equipe announce a fee about 8-10 M€. Does it mean the Allessandrini deal is dead ?
I don't think Alessandrini's futur is linked with Payet coming to Marseille. Labrune said 15M€ for two offensives midfielder... We only bought Payet 8.5 without bonus. It still stay 6.5M€ for another offensif midfielder and I'm sure Labrune is ready to pay more than 15M€ both :)
We'll pay 16-18M€ both

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
I don't really rate Jordan, APG is a superior player. Also will have to wait and see if Valbuena leaves and if he does, that will be the undoubted front 3. We need a few more strong midfielders and more depth in general, otherwise a few starters missing will be exposed in the CL and it could get ugly.

·
Registered
10,563 Posts
id figured Valbuena would play as the AM.....who has he been linked with??

also to add in regards to France transfers, Pierre Emerick Aubaymeyang is apparently off to Dortmund, Saint Enteinne will receive around 13/15mil Euros

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
L'Equipe announce Aubameyang to Dortmund (13M€ contract till 2018) and Baysse coming from Brest. He is a good defender. With Aubameyand and Payet gone Sainté needs to bring some fresh blood in attack.

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, pretty much now.

Lille gets Simon Kjaer from Wolsfburg to play as central defender in place of Chedjou gone to Gala.

·
Registered
58,950 Posts
Digne is having his medical at PSG. Maxwell and him to be rotated?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts