Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it is rumoured that he is going their. Any news in the european end?? Let's hope he goes, then we will not need to worry about him:)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
if he goes,he will go to serie A,
if not he can rather stay in brazil

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
agree with you nasty, he hsould not go to a small club like valencia. After all Valencia always treat brazilians bad.
Ex: Parreira, Romario, Marcelinho, Viola, Leandro Machado, Leonardo!
He's got football to play in a top Italian team , and be the goalscorer of any league in the world.

Also, do any european teams talk about Ricardinho? He is the best offnsive midfielder of brazil, and after Rivaldo the best in the world according to me. Memoriza his name, you guys will hear a lot from him in a near future...he is simply BRILLIANT:) Plays more to the team than Rivaldo, and is a very modest and cool guy:)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
i hope franca signes for a huge italian team and why not be the topscorer in the league too,i knew he's one of brazils hottest players but i have actually only seen him in a few games.

milan was after ricardinho,but they never signed him.
but as you know roque junior and dida will come this year.
is roque junior a great player who can play with the starting 11?
dida is great i know that,but who is the best abbiati or dida,we''ll see about that,but im glad he finally joins us.

now i must see the italy game,see you later guys
i go for 2-0 to italy,pessotto will not play i think he was bad against turkey.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Roqeu Jr, is a brilliant defender. He got better under Felipao were he started using his body more to defend. I think roque Jr should be in the rbazil first team line up instead of ALdair.
I have never seen Abbiati play, I aomost don't see european football not more:( only england sometimes

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Come on, boys. Valencia is not really a "small" team. Plus managementwise they are just really clever people. Read: adjust southamerican upcoming stars to european football and then sell them for zillions to the famous "will buy, pay anything" teams.

CESF

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Valencia also want Alex or Riquelme (boca juniors) to play in midfield. Let's hope they take Alex, then those stupid pigs will not have on single creative player in their midfield!:)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
just wanna tell you that it's almost concluded that riquelme will play for milan from the season 2001-02 but now a group from milan is on their way to sign the player for this year.
milan needs midfieldes,and will probably sign 1 or 2 new one's this year.
why not vampeta?
or ricardinho?

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Vampeta is dfensive but attacks and runs the whole pitch...plus he dribbles a lot.
And ricaridinho just has the football Brain. He's brain is more molded into a tactical genius:)
If he goes to Milan and adpats well, he may well be in to make history in Italy, he plays for the team and nt to himself like Rivaldo.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
16/06 - França to Fiorentina
It seems almost certain that São Paulo and Brazil striker will be heading to Italy in the second semestre, with a deal between the Brazilian club and Fiorentina in the final stages. Juventus, also of Italy, and Valencia, of Spain, had also put in offers for the player, but Fiorentina's bid of US$20 million seems to have been accepted.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And 20 millions is cheap for franca.
If people got anelka for 32, vieri for 50, I think Franca should be 60!
They done the right thing to let Batistuta go, and buy Franca. Have they got any decent midfielders to feed this goalscoring machine?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts