Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iv just read on nb1 about a letter which was handed out to the fradi supporters before the Schalke match. The letter asks them not to use their greeting salute "From heart to Heaven", (which is exactly like the nazi salute) during the match since its prohibited in Germany.

Actualy i didnt have any knowledge about this Fradi "tradition" maybe you guys from home can tell if ts commonly used.

Even if its "technicaly" not a nazi sign the hardcore Fradi supporters are not exactly known to be the most tolerant people in Hungary.
I cant understand the the idiots responsible, guess its MLSZ, who let this go on but at the same time have problems with Nagy magyaroszág flags.

Usualy im against bannings cos its so subjective but i thibnk this is a clear case and thousand times worse then a Nagymagyarország flag, which has absolutly nothing to do with intolerance or racism.

·
Banned
3,659 Posts
Few years ago it was really a general incident of Fradi games (moreover, even handball girls used to do the same way after their championship win towards the public), dunno about today, but i think its still going on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts