Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How you like that?
Said by Gábor listás Kubatov.
Going through to the knockout stages is not required this season, but they plan to build the squad in a way that it could be expected next season.
Sigér stays, Lovi stays, Dibusz stays. Varga is getting close to becoming a starter.
Who other hun should play you thinksies?
Eat fagyi!

·
Registered
10,056 Posts
Dibusz should go now. In great form and getting to that age as a GK. Not even such a big deal for Fradi as Gróf is there to step right in.

It would be nice if of all clubs the big nationalist magyar one would at least have a few youngsters to build into the team. I see there is Csonka András who I'm not familiar with. Sigér would be a better story if he wasn't 29.

·
Registered
10,056 Posts
the interesting part in the Sigér story is that until 2018 he played in NB2 and NB3 teams
Did you see him play regularly in NB2-NB3? Was he really that kiemelkedő?

I don't think későn érő típus is necessarily typical of magyars. More like soha nem nagyon jó típus:)

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
14 games, and only 2 losses for Ferencváros in the European run this season. Very impressive.

Worst case scenario: Hungary ends up 21st in this seasons's country coefficient list.

Now I don't even care if Honvéd lose again in the second round, but can we just have the 2 decent teams we have have a good run on the same season? Judging by current results hun would end up 20th in the country ranking in no time.

Oh well, some dreams never come true.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts