Xtratime Community banner
21 - 40 of 201 Posts

· Registered
87 Posts
goltv has been on dish network for a long time now. I pay $55.00 per month total and get way too many channels, goltv, FSC, ESPN, ESPN2, Comcast. I also have a personal video recorder that you don't have to pay any monthly fee for through DN. This is the best sports TV invention ever. I haven't seen a comercial in years.

www.dishnetwork.com

· Registered
4,324 Posts
Glenn said:
I haven't seen a comercial in years.

www.dishnetwork.com
:D

I am not a fan of the show, You have one wanabe scouser ( which no respecting liverpool fan would sound like) and an arragent cockney.
This weeks show a viewer asked how can you support a team that has very few local lads in it. Liverpool 2 (1 of which comes from Everton) and Chelsea 0. There retort was we support the shirt. Well in that case they are relying on the have nots to develop the next England star. The NASL did this and it never helped soccer develope in this country. To them its OK to go out and buy a Championship, no matter what the consiquence may be.

· Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
Colo Colo
98,750 Posts
Folks...Also dont forget that the Directv en Español ALSO carries TyC ....And that allows me to watch a minimum of FOUR LIVE matches from Argentina every weekend !!!!!

:shades:

· ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,835 Posts
Yeay ...finally GolTV! Da best is La liga! Cant wait to c Deco!! :star: and Seria A!

Seria A
LA Liga
Da bundelsiga
EPL
South America leagues

Who needs women...bah! :howler:

· Registered
33,813 Posts
colocolo said:
Folks...Also dont forget that the Directv en Español ALSO carries TyC ....And that allows me to watch a minimum of FOUR LIVE matches from Argentina every weekend !!!!!

:shades:
Bastard; all I get today is Boca vs. Lanus. :D Though I think there are additional matches from Fox Sports en Español on www.yahoo.com ;)

· Registered
33,813 Posts
I think with cable companies it is more of a regional thing, but you should be able to get it with DirecTV through DirecTV en Español regardless of where you live. Colo can probably explain it better.

· Banned
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Jonny Knoxville said:
Yeay ...finally GolTV! Da best is La liga! Cant wait to c Deco!! :star: and Seria A!

Seria A
LA Liga
Da bundelsiga
EPL
South America leagues

Who needs women...bah! :howler:
So true, Jonny. No need for ladies when you've got this kind football to delight yourself with every hour of the week.

· Registered
2,448 Posts
FSC dropped coverage of the Holland Eredivisie. That sucks. I watch Fox Football Friday all the time, I enjoy it.

· Banned
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I was dissapointed when they dropped it too. I'm getting a bit worried, as they've dropped the Chilean, Italian, and Dutch leagues in the past five years. Dissapointing, for sure.

However, I just heard that on FSC they show over 1200 games a year. That's a lot of football! That's actually 1800+ hours a year. Amazing!

· Registered
74,238 Posts
wats makes GolTV better imo is that they show basically eveyr big game in Serie A and La Liga. FSC shows about 50% of the EPL's big clashes, the rest cost like 20 bucks on pay per view.

· Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,020 Posts
PAULMAY said:
Friends of mine have it on DTV here on the east coast yet I don't, It must be a choice you can get FSW or the Spanish version.
Not a choice, I get both, it all depends on the package you get. When I moved to the US I went crazy trying to figure out the offerings of "soccer" on tv. After three dishes on my roof, two legal and one "illegal" I can summarize the channels as follows:

Gol TV
Available exclusively on Dishnetwork for sattellite until Feb 22nd and in some regional digital cable systems, like Comcast.
La Liga
Serie A
Comebol WC quailifers (not live)
UEFA Cup matches
Copa edl Rey
Colombian, Brazilian, Uruguayan, Ecuadorian and other SA and CA leagues.
They also do some great reviews of each league and news reports.

FSC (previusly known as FSW)
Available on Dish, Direct TV (Sports package) and several digital cable systems
EPL
Bundesliga
French Ligue 1
Argentine football
UEFA cup matches
Review shows

Fox Sports Español
Available on Dish and Direct TV (Direct TV para todos package)
Argentine league
EPL
Copa Libertadores:star:
and others

ESPN Deportes
Not available on Sattellite :mad: :rolleyes: Only in major Spanish markets on digital cable systems.
EUFA Champions League, almost all games.

ESPN 2 :yuck:
They show one CL game a week plus the final.

The reason for the CL is why I still have an extra direct TV system from Venezuea that shows all the CL games. I can wait until Direct TV adds this channel.

The Dish network system is coming down next week and I will keep the two direct tv systems.

As for the Friday football show, I don't like it, although I wish they give that job to me.

Colo Colo
98,750 Posts
My "illegal" went belly up almost 3 yrs ago..After that legal or nothinn ...When you're at the Mercy of the Illegal pushers of Sat Systems, they got you by the balls !!! :shades:

Colo Colo
98,750 Posts
The Libertadores 2005 gets underway .. Cant You Tell ??????

Tue Feb 15 04:30PM Eastern
Length: 2 hr LIVE
FOX Sports en Espanol
Copa Libertadores
Oriente Petrolero (Bolivia) vs Junior de Barranquilla (Colombia)

Tue Feb 15 06:30PM Eastern
Length: 2 hr 15 min LIVE
FOX Sports en Espanol
Copa Libertadores
Deportivo Independiente Medellin (Colombia) vs Atletico Parananese (Brasil)

Tue Feb 15 08:45PM Eastern
Length: 2 hr 15 min LIVE
FOX Sports en Espanol
Copa Libertadores
Alianza Lima (Peru) vs Tigres (Mexico) ARRIBA TIGRES !!!!

:happy:

21 - 40 of 201 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.