Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
Colo Colo
98,750 Posts
Isaac said:
Wrong. They simply changed their name from Fox Sports World to Fox Soccer Channel. Unfortunately, for the time being there is still rugby on the channel.

By the way ColoColo - on February 22 DirecTV para todos will begin to carry GolTV - the real 24 hour a day soccer channel, which carries the Primera Liga, Serie A, Brasilian leagues, etc. etc. And Chile :shades: Better for someone like yourself than FSC anyways.
Isaac....txs for the info ... I found out thru soccertv.com this would b happening about 2 mos ago..I cant wait !!!! The first LIVE Real Madrid game I catch I will be "broadcasting" it live here in the Real Madrid Forum ... Just like old times !!!! :thumbsup:

:shades:

Colo Colo
98,750 Posts
Do U Guys know who the mastermind behind Gol Tv (Broadcasting right out of my backyard here in the Magic City) is ?????

No one else but "El Principe" Enzo Francescolli ... ;) Live,,,breathe and dream football .. 24 hrs a day !!

:star: :jester: :star:

Colo Colo
98,750 Posts
Folks...Also dont forget that the Directv en Español ALSO carries TyC ....And that allows me to watch a minimum of FOUR LIVE matches from Argentina every weekend !!!!!

Colo Colo
98,750 Posts
My "illegal" went belly up almost 3 yrs ago..After that legal or nothinn ...When you're at the Mercy of the Illegal pushers of Sat Systems, they got you by the balls !!! :shades:

Colo Colo
98,750 Posts
The Libertadores 2005 gets underway .. Cant You Tell ??????

Tue Feb 15 04:30PM Eastern
Length: 2 hr LIVE
FOX Sports en Espanol
Copa Libertadores
Oriente Petrolero (Bolivia) vs Junior de Barranquilla (Colombia)

Tue Feb 15 06:30PM Eastern
Length: 2 hr 15 min LIVE
FOX Sports en Espanol
Copa Libertadores
Deportivo Independiente Medellin (Colombia) vs Atletico Parananese (Brasil)

Tue Feb 15 08:45PM Eastern
FOX Sports en Espanol
Copa Libertadores
Alianza Lima (Peru) vs Tigres (Mexico) ARRIBA TIGRES !!!!

:happy:

Colo Colo
98,750 Posts
That is basically what every Colombian living in S Fla do...Get the sub there, install it here and bingo, but the colombian feed sucks big time..Eventually ESPN Deportes Which was to debut on DirectV Para Todos, over a yr ago !!! Will make it to the Sat providers..Its a matter of time now !!! ;)

Colo Colo
98,750 Posts
Guys ....I saw last nite my teams 7x3 trashing of Deportivo La Serena LIVE on TVN thru DirectV Para Tutti !!!!!!!

(colocolo that is ... who else ????) :happy: :proud: :drool:

Colo Colo
98,750 Posts
Tue Feb 22 02:30PM Eastern
ESPN Deportes
UEFA Champions League - Round of 16/Octavos de Final - 1st Leg/Ida
Real Madrid (Spain/Espana) vs Juventus (Italy/Italia) :veiled:

Now .... If ESPN and DirectV Para Todos Los Boludos EVER get their CRAP together...this is what I could be watching LIVE in under one hour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Colo Colo
98,750 Posts
Now...We get Directv to FINALLY conceide and we can get ESPN Deportes Too !!!!

Guys....pleeeeeeeeeeeese write to them and ESPN....IF we all ask for it they will make the move. All the rest of the ESPN Channels are there already....One more and that's it !!!

We would HAVE WATCHED the tuesday match of Real Madrid Vs Juve LIVE !!!!!! :D

Colo Colo
98,750 Posts
Isaac said:
Yes yes, I enjoyed both Ciao! and Ole! they did a great job of summing up the leagues.

It's so nice to get to see Inter and Madrid, Bayern and Manchester United all in one day. Amazing. I love DirecTV. I need to mail them a letter of appreciation.

What I truly enjoyed was seeing Pellegrini's Side (Villarreal) come from 0x2 to beat Atletico de Madrid 3x2 .. Now THAT"S Football 101.1 :thumbsup:

Colo Colo
98,750 Posts
Tim said:
Colo, is the consideration of Deportes only for Para Todos or also for the regular service? The regular service already gets Univision and I think Galavision, and now GolTV, so it would not be too unusual to have another Spanish-language station.
I really dont care where DirectV places it .. But its really funny...Lets go back a couple of years and see what happened on the way to the colisseum...
Directv para todos ... (Obviously the spanish side-package) had on channel 426 (now assigned to Gol TV) a sunday nite only ESPN in spanish programming ..about 3 to 4 hrs ...during baseball season and american football season they showed with spanish comentaries ... every sunday nite you could tune to 426 and hear the spanish version of whatever game they had normally on the english side the Deuce...
When all of a sudden they started advertising the ESPN in spanish they had for latin america .. saying that within 8 mos to a yr thay would go live 7-24 on 426 .. Well the initial launch was for Sept 2003 .. then out of nowhere it was postponed to somewhre at the beginning of 2004..then in febr 04 finally they went live in the US , but channel 426 went for ever dead on DirecTv Para todos ....When contacted ESPN and DirectV they would always point in the opposite direction (They still do today) blaming the other party for the fall out .

So that is where we stand...DirectV and ESPN BOTH advertised the coming, but it never materialized....and that short sunday nite block in spanish also went into the never..ever world ..

People need to continue to write to both entities ... that being the case we still have a great chance to get ESPN Deportes sooner that what we may xpect.

Colo Colo
98,750 Posts
Actually I enjoy very much LIVE Argentinian futbol .. And FSWE plus TyC do the trick for me .. TyC is a little dark image and the bastards hardly ever show the time and score..but their LIVE coverage is outstanding :cap:

Colo Colo
98,750 Posts
beerschot_fan said:
I still don't know why everyone is paying for direct tv, Just get your own satelite and receiver, it is easy, then check on some online forums and they can tell you how to set it up. :smileani:
iTS not WORTH it ... I was once at the mercy of the illegals and its no fun...believe me !!! :flirt:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.