Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
27,105 Posts
By the way ColoColo - on February 22 DirecTV para todos will begin to carry GolTV - the real 24 hour a day soccer channel, which carries the Primera Liga, Serie A, Brasilian leagues, etc. etc. And Chile Better for someone like yourself than FSC anyways.
I thought GolTV was a pay per view channel that only bars get to order the Champions League and European Championship games.

· Registered
27,105 Posts
Isaac said:
Ahhhhhhh. You should get DirecTV. What I did was I got the $30 a month package for the most basic TV set, then I added the $12 sports pack, which carries Fox Soccer Channel, and as of the 22nd, GolTV. So $42 a month for 3200 hours of televised football a year (1600 hours on each channel) isn't a bad deal by any means, is it?
WoW this is awesome thanks a lot for the info :thmbup:

· Registered
27,105 Posts
However, I just heard that on FSC they show over 1200 games a year. That's a lot of football! That's actually 1800+ hours a year. Amazing!
Comparing that to ESPN 2 which shows only 1 CL game every 2 weeks or so i would say its a great channel for us soccer fans :smileani:

· Registered
27,105 Posts
What the **** is wrong with ESPN i'm sick and tired of this bastards not showing CL games, if they dont wanna show the Champions League then why the **** dont they sell the rights to FSC or someone else here in the states, this Tuesday the first semifinal game is being played and they wont be showing the Milan-PSV game at all instead they will be showing some stupid shows on ESPN2 that no one even watches in the afternoon, why ESPN why?????? the only game they will be showing is the Chelsea vs Liverpool on Wednesday but i just dont get it because 2 weeks ago they showed games on Tuesday and Wednesday and now when it comes down to the semifinal they are gonna pull this crap and only show us one game well i have had with them :mad: :frustrat: :scream:

here is there TV listings for Tuesday, Apr 26th
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tvlistings/schedule?date=20050426&network=2
no Milan-PSV game but they will show "stump the schwab" :scream: i say we protest against this or at least send them a few emails and complain..

· Registered
27,105 Posts
UEFA Champions League
Fútbol de Europa - Champions League
AC Milan vs. PSV
Stadio Giuseppe Meazza Milan, Italy 26 de abril
2:30 PM - 5:00 PM

i just found out that the game will be shown on ESPN Deportes but i dont get that channel in my area :wallbang:

· Registered
27,105 Posts
PAULMAY said:
There not even going to show the Liverpool Chelsea match? Gol or Fox should take this over.
They are showing the Liverpool-Chelsea match but no Milan-PSV which doesnt make sense since few weeks ago they showed 2 matches one on Tuesday and one on Wednesday plus they have always showed the 2 semifinal games but now they are gonna cut it off??? :scream:

ps-last night they didn't even show the Chivas USA vs LA Galaxy derby live because of the stupid 3rd round of the NFL draft that no one watches.

· Registered
27,105 Posts
I just got an email back from them and they will not be showing the game because as they put it in there email they have other programing at that time slot, well you know what **** YOU ESPN :frustrat: i'm boycotting that shit channel from now on!!!!!!!

· Registered
27,105 Posts
PAULMAY said:
Well they are showing the Liverpool game tomorrow on the 2 I guess they feel we should be greatfull
As far as i;m concerned they can kiss my :ass: i'm sure those idiots at ESPN if they had the chance they would not show this game and instead would show some Stump the Schwab,Poker,Bowling,Curling,Cheerleading,Bass Fishing,the 10th replay of Cold Pizza,Who's #1 for the billionth time etc.......... in other words **** them morons and lets hope that croatian batman is right and that FSC take over the CL rights next year.

· Registered
27,105 Posts
PAULMAY said:
Mind you I wouldnt mind the Split screen with the CL matches as I would rather listen to a Pepsi com'l that Tommy Smith. :)
Come on man how can you bash good ol Tommy Smith the guy is great and you just gotta love his accent or when he says "he just put that ball right in the back of the onion bag" classic Tommy Smith ;) although i do miss JP Dellacamera calling the CL games... anyone know what ever happen to him?

· Registered
27,105 Posts
Andy said:
And yeah I'm going to be bothering Dish Network in the near future.
You can bother them all you want but it wont really matter i've been trying to get ESPN Deportes for 2 years now and all they say is we will think about it and then nothing gets done :wallbang: anyone know a sattelite or cable company that actually carries the channel 100%??

· Registered
27,105 Posts
Man was Tommy Smyth awesome tonight during the Chelsea vs Liverpool game especially if you were a fan of Liverpool his love for them was so obvious, if he could sing Youll Never Walk Alone at the end i'm sure he would have.... nice job Tommy :thumbsup: and congrats to Liverpool!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.