Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Fowler is a much deadlier striker than Owen. We've been missing him this season
and would probably on top of the league table
if he was to play week in and out for us
I would have sold Owen if I were GH.We need a scorer,not someone who can run faster than most defenders but can't put the ball into the net frequently for us..

Standing by the Kop

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hahhaa..what a bad joke!!
sell owen!??hahaha..

fowler certainly has more flair than owen..but i think owen is the more complete player and can create more havoc and chances than fowler does..

but it's gd to have players who have very different playing styles!!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I wouldn't mind Owen being sold if we get loads of money (£35mil) but otherwise no.
I agree that Fowler is a better finisher and it seems that he is a regular when we trounce teams but Owen is the type of player who will always be a risk to get a goal.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
i agree Fowler is better than Owen, He seems to be more natural than scoring goal, he's just there, and the next thing you know, the ball is in the net. i'm just afraid that kid owen is going to end up like beckie over manure there, with so much media attention over him.
ciao!

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I think they both are good. They were "created" to be together and be the most effective weapon up front.
I look forward to next season when Fowler is fullly fit and work together with Owen, no other teams can catch us.
To be honest, I missed the days very much when they were together :( and I think they are the best striking partner in England.

You'll never walk alone, Owen and Fowler.

------------------
~This is Anfield~

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is a pointless discussion as we have both players and don't need to compair them .They are individuals with different skills and we should be delighted to have two world class strikers and not worry about selling them .Yes i agree we would be higher than 3rd position (not sure how higher) if Fowler and Owen where fit all season but they wheren't .
Support youR TEAM !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts