Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Between Italy, Spain, France and Germany... this idea was from the frogs. Good idea IMO... a follow on from the rugby 6 nations... will be played between 6 June and 10 June. Dont think it is official yet, but surely it will be a good tournament in the summer before a major tournament to test your ideas.

·
Registered
46,784 Posts
I don't like this idea. There are already enough competitions and this one will never have a chance to become important.

·
Banned
24 Posts
Last time England won it . England, France, Brazil & Italy played it.

England won Italy 2 - 0. :proud: IAN WRIGHT!

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats to England, they actually won an international tournament :D That was just a minor tournament though, I think this is something they want to repeat every 2 years. I think its a decent idea, not as a really important tournament, but it is always good to play important footballing nations in friendly matches... this tournament would also come a couple weeks before our important confederations cup campaign.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Congrats to England, they actually won an international tournament :D That was just a minor tournament though, I think this is something they want to repeat every 2 years. I think its a decent idea, not as a really important tournament, but it is always good to play important footballing nations in friendly matches... this tournament would also come a couple weeks before our important confederations cup campaign.
I can see Lippi calling up the Sampdoria players for this one.... :howler:

Don't we have the Confederations Cup to worry about next year anyway? No way Italy would field important players for this one.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well even better, a tournament where we can test fringe players. The Sampdoria ones for example are not bad options for Itay if we had injuries.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
South Americas biggest rivalry and Europe's most recent

France Italy Brasil Argentina

Throw in Spain England Germany and Holland or Portugal for good mesure and we have the IMF WORLD BANK WTO of football in one place. :howler:

Finally england wud get to the party

1 - 9 of 9 Posts