Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The West got the better of the East, and thanks to a pair of overtimes, all four Saturday MLS games ended 2-1. Los Angeles remained the lone unbeaten, untied team by beating Chicago, and defending champ San Jose won its home opener over New England. Dallas beat DC in the other interconference game, and the MetroStars were the lone road winner, edging Columbus.

:cool:

Hudson's Troops are really letting me down !!!! :(

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
colocolo said:
Hudson's Troops are really letting me down !!!! :( [/B]
I think it was an unlucky result for DC. I listened to a good bit of the match on internet radio and they were robbed of several goals. Hudson was reportedly happy with the effort.

·
Registered
541 Posts
The Quakes vs Revs game was on ESPN 2. It was a pretty good game. Big Mama scored a goalpoacher's goal. Look to him going to Europe in the fall. Donovan set up a nice goal for the winner.

Earlier Pierce creamed him on a nice through ball. He protested vehemently that he got the ball first. Learn the rules boy. Just because you got the ball doesn't mean you didn't foul. If, to get the ball, you crash the player going for it, it's a foul. Good call by the ref. :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts