Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a collection of funny things that football people in Divizia A said. Some are from magazines or newspapers, others are ones that I've seen on TV. I might add some more.

Enjoy.

“Sa fim seriosi. “Muie” e un cuvant intrat in obisnuinta galeriilor din Romania. Si in fond, nu l-au jignit pe domnul Dragomir, doar i-au dat muie!”
-----------------------------------------Un observatory de joc, referitor la scandarile “Muie Dragomir” al galeriei craiovene

“Un campionat cu 16 echipe e prea tensionat. Cu 18 echipe, ar fi un campionat mai relaxat si antrenorii si-ar permite sa arunce in joc si juatorii de perspective.”
-----------------------------------------------------------Jean Padureanu

“Nu am facut blaturi, am facut doar niste reciprocitati.”
--------------------------------------Acelasi Jean Padureanu.

“Du-te in ****** mea!”
“Baiete, te trimit la echipa de tineret, nu mai joci in viata ta fotbal!”
“Focu’ la ei!”
--------------------------------Din indicatiile tactice ale antrenorilor din Romania

“Eram bun la gramatica, nu la compunere”
-------------------------------------Gica Hagi, explicand de ce vorbeste mai putin fluent.

“Am meditate la frontierele spirituale ale Panteonului”
----------------------------------------Explicatie a lui Cornel Dinu a suptra felului in care si-a petrecut vacanta.

“E carne de porc? Si ce daca, ii zic ca e de vaca!”
----------------------------------Romica Pascu, pe drum spre a-I duce o gustare musulmanului ghanez Dossey

“Avem cel mai tare campionat din Europa”
“Zice-ti ce vreti, dar avem cel mai tanar campionat din Europa.”
----------------------------------------------------Dumitru Dragomir

“Bagati si voi un zoom, folositi utilajele alea!”
--------------------------------------Gheorghe Stefan, la Procesul Etapei

“Anghelinii, ti fac io pi tini! N-o sa mai arbitriezi in viata ta Seahlaul!”
‘Taci ba ca nu stii nimic. Eu te-am promovat, ba!”
-----------------------------------------------------Dialog intre Pinalti si arbitrul Anghelinei, fost capitan de echipa la Ceahlaul

“I-am dat bani de facultate unei fete, si i-am cerut in schimb sa nu uite doua lucruri: unu, ca Gigi Becali i-a dat bani, doi, unitate nationala!”
-------------------------------------------------------Gigi Becali

“Esti un onanist, ba!”
-------------------------------------Giovanni Becali catre arbitrul Fratila

“De vreme ce Dinamo a castigat la Piatra-Neamt, inseamna ca a fost o lupta acolo.”
----------------------------------------------------Simona Marinescu, aparatoarea lui Dinamo.

·
Registered
25,442 Posts
hahahaha.... they are .... trully Romanian! :hopefull:

:howler:

·
Registered
12 Posts
here is what I heard at UM Timisoara-Dinamo a couple of weeks ago:

Dragomir te iubim moarte clinica iti dorim...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's more:

"Cred ca in anumite privinte le suntem superiori francezilor, cel putin in demniate si onoare."
--------------------------Anghel Iordanescu

"Vreau sa-l rog pe domnul Hagi sa lase Steaua in pace."
-------------Adrian Neaga

"Rezultatele vorbeste!"
-----------------------------------Anghel Iordanescu

"Poate il prind pe Bin Laden si ma rezolv pentru toata viata."
-----------------Marin Barbu, inainte de un turneu in Arabia Saudita

"Nu numai ca intram in Sampion Lig, dar trecem si de primul tur!"
"Io am vorbit cu nea Piti si mi-a zis ca are solutii pentru orice meci in Sampion lig"
-----------------------Gigi Becali, dupa castigarea campionatului

·
Registered
25,442 Posts
MironN said:

"Io am vorbit cu nea Piti si mi-a zis ca are solutii pentru orice meci in Sampion lig"
-----------------------Gigi Becali, dupa castigarea campionatului

SERIOS?!?!? Cate folcloriste are?!?!?!?! :tongue: :howler:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hahaha loolll haha good job MiroN
Thanks, but it would be enough for me to write down the text of any Procesul Etapei and it would be hilarious. By the way, have you people noticed that Pinalti is on TV every weekend? 2 weeks ago on Procesul Etapei, this week on Minutul 91!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That guy makes me sick. Sure, it was cool to see him in a couple of shows, but not every week, every minute of the day. Esp. on Fotball la Maxx. 80% of their show is with Pinalti. Pathetic!
I bet on Sunday he'll be in Bogdan Dragomir's show. Two weeks ago at Procesul Etapei, last week at Minutul 91, the OTV show this week! If not, he's gonna be at Procesul Etapei.

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
from onefootball.com

Steaua rebels want 'impossible' Piturca removed

Tuesday 16th April 2002

An anonymous group of Steaua Bucharest players revealed their opposition to coach Victor Piturca on Tuesday as the crisis-riven club hit another low.

A series of interviews in the Gazeta Sporturilor made clear the depth of the squad's anger. "At Steaua, you are always afraid to say what you think in case you are sent to the youth team," one explained.

"But Piturca has created an impossible atmosphere. As long he stays here, we will not be able to beat anybody."

The problems have been stoked by the ongoing feud between Piturca and Gheorghe Hagi, who has been tipped to replace the Steaua coach since resigning as Romania boss in November.

That move, however, is opposed by Steaua majority shareholder Gigi Becali, who is suspicious that Hagi's agent is his cousin Giovanni Becali, with whom he has long-standing differences.

Another anonymous player said that either Hagi or fellow Romania legend Marius Lacatus would be welcomed as coach. "There are a lot of players here who support Hagi. He was this club's best-ever player," he explained.

Another said: "Even if Piturca throws out more than half the team, I am not afraid. What can he do? Put me on the transfer list?

"I would like to see who will play if he exterminates all those who are against him. Let's see him win with just Adrian Neaga, Caludiu Raducanu and Nana Falemi. We want Lacatus."

Becali has insisted he will not walk away from Steaua and has refused outright to bring in Hagi, but on Tuesday he hinted that Piturca's grasp on power might finally be loosening.

"Maybe in the summer we will talk with Piturca to see if he would like to become general manager, then bring in a new coach. It could be Lacatus as he has never attacked Steaua like Hagi," he said.

"But I still believe that in four or five seasons we will return to the top of European football. Hagi, however, will not find place at Steaua before I die, because he is a miscreant, a nasty man, who behaves miserably and deserves only to be spat on."

Sunday's 1-0 defeat at home to Arges Dacia Pitesti saw Steaua fans cheer the visiting team throughout and celebrate when Steaua striker Claudiu Raducanu missed a penalty.

Captain Eugen Trica and striker Adrian Neaga rallied around their coach after the new setback. But midfielder Eric Lincar admitted that the supporters' anger was getting to the players.

"We can't put up with having our crowd against us like this," he said. "It is too much for us. They are not our fans. Everybody thinks that we don't care about our poor performances, but they are wrong.

"We are so ashamed, we don't want to leave our houses, but it is impossible to play in such a hostile atmosphere.

"I understand that they are angry but what do they want? To see us relegated? In England, if a team loses their fans continue to applaud and chant for their players.

"You would never see a whole stadium so happy when a player from their own team missed a penalty."

Trica, meanwhile, pleaded with the supporters not to blame Piturca for the latest defeat. "We were unlucky," he said. "We played well, but we could not score. We are guilty, not Piturca."

Neaga added in defence of Piturca: "He is one of the best coaches and it is pity we can't support him in his war with the enemies of Steaua. The tension at the club is the result of those conspiring against Steaua."

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Machedonii la Bataie!!!
onefootball.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steaua chief ups ante in Hagi spat

Wednesday 3rd April 2002

The majority shareholder of Steaua Bucharest, Gigi Becali, has stepped up his feud with Gheorghe Hagi, calling on the former Romania captain and coach to pay his side's bonuses.

"Let's see if Hagi really loves Steaua as much as he claims," blasted Becali.

Hagi, a Steaua legend, has been a constant critic of the club this season, and last weekend fuelled the flames by accusing Becali of sending his henchmen in to beat-up fans who were jeering the team during their goalless draw with National.

It has been widely rumoured in Romania that, since resigning from the position of national boss last November, Hagi has been looking to replace Victor Piturca - a man with whom he has never got on - as coach of Steaua.

That move, however, has been opposed not merely by Piturca, but also by Becali, who, despite the fact that Hagi was best man at his wedding, is suspicious of the fact that the agent of the former Galatasaray star is his cousin Giovanni Becali, with who he has long standing differences.

Becali, to whose children Hagi is godfather, reacted furiously to Hagi's claims, and responded by refusing to pay his players bonuses, and some part of their wages.

"If Hagi comes up with the money to pay the players, then I will have nothing to say, and will accept that Hagi is a real fan of Steaua," Gigi Becali said.

"But I am sure that Hagi will not even give a dollar to the club, because he wants only to destroy me, Piturca and Viorel Paunescu [the third major investor], and is not interested in developing Steaua.

"He has refused to understand that, for the moment, it is my money here, and it is normal that the man who pays also has the right to decide what is best for the club."

Steaua players, not surprisingly, have reacted with disappointment to the news. "We respect Hagi for all he has done for Romanian football," said young striker Adrian Neaga, "but he is no longer a player, and has no right to destroy the atmosphere at Steaua.

"He played for the club, but at the moment has no connection with Steaua. We ask him to stay out of our affairs and, if necessary, we will struggle against him. We just want to be left in peace to concentrate on our next games and earning our bonuses.

Hagi attacked Paunescu and Piturca on television on Sunday, accusing them of wanting to ostracise the club's legends to divide the club between themselves.

"They want to have the club in their hands, so that they can sell all the best players and keep the profits," he said. "They are not thinking of Steaua, merely of their business needs."

·
Registered
25,442 Posts
http://www.gazetasporturilor.ro/index.php

"Si dacã desenam o gãinã, tot cu tîte mari o fãceam!"
(Giani Kiritã, dinamovistul care se declarã "mort" dupã femeile cu sîni imensi)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"Ce sa dau eu mana cu Berlusconi! Ce echipe am facut eu si ce echipe a facut el!"
--------------------------------------------------------Mitica Dragomir

"Ba, vezi-ti de treaba ta, domne'! Ocupa-te acolo cu ce faci, cu lemnu', cu fagu'!"
--------------------------------------Florin Halagian, intr-o disputa cu Pinalti la Procesul Etapei

"Va rog frumos, lasati-ne sa ne pregatim de Liga Campionilor"
-------------Cristi Borcea
--------------------Comentariu: 2-2 cu Otelul, 0-1 cu Sportul, 1-1 cu Astra (Asta e Liga de care vorbeste?)

"E un om imoral Cristian Tudor Popescu asta. A avut patru neveste! La fel Nistorescu si altii! Tot patru neveste, sau si-au lasat nevasta ca sa-si ia o fata tanara! Cand iti iei nevasta, ti-o iei pentru toata viata! Bolnava, urata, cum e, e nevasta ta!"
----------------------------------------------Gigi Becali, despre neveste

"Verona e orasul perfect pentru Mutu. Daca ramanea la Inter, pierdea timpul prin barurile si discotecile din Milano cu Ronaldo!"
------------------------------------Giovanni Becali

"Ce mari actori se dau arbitrii astia! Sa va zic eu ce inseamna actorie: eram inainte de revolutie pe strada si faceam schimb de dolari. Vine un american la mine si ma intreaba daca pot sa-i schimb 100 de dolari. Ii cer bacnota s-o verific, sa nu fie falsa. I-am dat inapoi una de 10 dolari si nu s-a prins. Asta da actorie!"
-----------------------------------------------Giovanni Becali

"Piti, raspunde-mi te rog la o intrebare: cum erai tu cand te-am intalnit prima oara? Raspunde-mi! Erai ras in cap, Piti!"
----------------------Gica Hagi, facand aluzie la trecutul lui nea' Piti

"Orice ar zice spectatorii, noi nu putem sa-i facem SA PLEACA de la stadion!"
---------------------------------Viorel Paunescu, zis si "Somnorila"

"Hagi? Nu numai ca s-a bucurat cand a dat Argesu' gol, ba chiar a facut nunta! Nunta mare!"
-------------------Gigi Becali, despre nasul sau

·
Registered
69,972 Posts
Gigi Becali is really stupid and mafious.Is he Corleone or somebody like this???

:( ;) :mad: HAI ROMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gigi Becali is really stupid and mafious.Is he Corleone or somebody like this???
No, Corleone is Dragomir.
Are you talking about Gigi Becali or Giovanni Becali? They're both mafious but Gigi is more with sheep and the land; Giovanni prefers small thefts, that he does even now, for example instead of selling players for the clubs, he BUYS players and sells them himself, like Codrea, for example.

·
Registered
69,972 Posts
Yes,perhaps both are mafious, but Gigi is more than Giovanni.
In my opinion Gigi is the cancer in Steaua.I don´t like neither Piturca´s actitude.
They are a couple of incompetents for a club like Steaua.

:( ;) :mad: HAI ROMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Don't forget Viorel Paunescu, nicknamed Somnorila! You know why? He starts falling asleep during TV shows! And did you see how he speaks:

"Nu le pot cere spectatorilor SA PLEACA!"

:D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
"De ce a castigat Dinamo? Pentru ca a avut BULAN!"
---------------Marius Baciu, capitanul Stelei, dupa 0-1 cu Dinamo

"Piturca, de Sarbatori, sa dea domnu' sa mori!"
---------------Urare a suporterilor stelisti catre nea' Piti

--------------------------------------------
And, for the people who did not watch the last Fotbal la Maxx show, I will make a transcript of the first part, that dealt with Piturca.

First, it showed Piturca talking to Malonga.
"Malonga, vezi ca ce ai patit cu Gigi e nimic. Eu inteleg sa glumim, dar sa nu jignim oamenii. Sa nu jignim oamenii."

Then, with folk music in the background, a voice with a funny accent spoke like in a communist propaganda movie, while showing images of Piturca and Steaua.

"Mult iubite si stimate manager general, Fotbal la Maxx recunoaste ca a gresit. Cei 15000 de suporteri care au strigat DEMISIA si PITI, LASA-NE au gresit si ei. Cele 1500 de telefoane primite impotriva dumneavoastra la Pro Tv au gresit si ele.

Va felicitam pentru eforturile de a readuce Steaua la gloria pe care o avea cand ati preluat-o.

Si acum, realizari:

1. Arab. Desi jocul Stelei nu se situeaza deasupra altor echipe, dumneavoastra va situati deasupra oricaror tentative de blat, marturie stand meciurile cu Arges, Craiova, Otelul si alte mari puteri.
2. Roman. Ati taiat orice tentativa de coruptie asupra arbitrilor specializati in penaltiuri, deoarece atacantii Stelei nu mai patrund in careul advers.
3. Si Roman, si arab.
Vladoiu, Danciulescu, Niculescu, Ciocoiu. Cine a mai pomenit o echipa cu atatia atacanti? De ce sa se calce pe picioare la Steaua, cand pot foarte bine sa inscrie goluri pentru alte echipe?
4. Nici roman, nici arab.
Va felicitam pentru grija pentru echipa de tineret-sperante, detasandu-l acolo pe internationalul de 8 milioane de dolari Iulian Miu. Real Madrid va face la fel, trimitandu-l echipei de tineret pe Fernando Hierro.
5. Chirilic. O echipa care era sa se califice in semifinalele Sampion Lig nu va plati nici un sfant pentru un jucator asa de neimportant ca Lincar. (Panatinaikos Atena)
6. 6. (Imagine cu doua zaruri) Prietenii stiu de ce. Aici chiar ca nimeni nu va poate contesta.
7. Ne oprim la 7. Dumneavoastra:

"Ne jucam sansa pana la capat"
-------------------Victor Piturca.

TRUST ME PEOPLE, it was hilarious!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts