Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is going on with this site??

has not been updated in 2 months! :mad:

there has been lots of news going on in the past 8 weeks...

i have said in the past i am happy to help put in any way...

is this site going to be continually updated? or is this the end of the only english site we have on our great club...

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
I have severe internet issues this year (my year abroad in Italy). It has taken me about 20 minutes to finally get this page loaded to post this!

But once i return (i.e. for next season), I will keep the translations of the official site interviews coming. I also know that Matt is planning to totally update the site soon, I believe he has been in-undated with work recently and we are all new to this kind of thing so I guess we needed a season to get it rolling.

I'm sure next season, it'll be up and running smoothly, and I also expect Matt would welcome any help he (we) can get.

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Yeah I'm happy to help any way I can. Unfortunately though, I'm a bit slow when it comes to computers.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I'll be working on the site over the next 3 weeks or so the sites gonna get a big update around the end of the month so stay tuned :pp

I'm sorry that it hasn't been updated but I'm just getting to grips with the workload uni has given me so I'm now able to afford more time to the site... and having the next 3 weeks off helps alot too :D

Thanks for the offer of help guys I'll let you know once the update is complete!

But like Pete said this site was always going to have a teething period and thats inevitably gonna be most of a season or so before we get the total hang of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts