Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... That's all ... for now.

Does anyone else like Valencia?????

O

·
0 Posts
FORZA FORZA FORZA FORZA FORZA FORZA FORZA FORZA FORZA FORZA FORZA FORZA FORZA FORZA FORZA FORZA FORZA FORZA FORZA FORZA FORZA Valencia :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OB-UAE ... who knew?? I didn't think anyone else cared about Valencia! :)

I

·
0 Posts
Briiliant !!Bitter Parma fans who want to see their conquerors beaten. All a bit sad really. I thought that we earned a bit of respect after the 2 games. I would'nt be bitter against Parma had we lost, just UEFA for giving us a tough draw.Never mind enjoy the UEFA cup, again.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha! Iain - nice to see you have a sense of humor too! ( I hope ... ) I imagine you won't be disappointed to discover that my support of Valencia predates the CL draw and is unrelated to anything Glaswegian. Besides, I think Bayern would be my revenge pick! - if I had one. Remember, I'm strongly pro - Reyna.

I

·
0 Posts
O.K. Thuram I believe you, although thousands of "Bears" would'nt. A few of us at my work are looking to go to Valencia and Munich for the games. I am still on a high because it's great for us to be back in the big time.

S

·
0 Posts
How do you Parma fans think Rangers will fair in the Champion's League ?

------------------
Scott

P

·
0 Posts
Wazup dudes.I'm no Valenciafan but like the way they play.Especially C.Lopez.He's the man.Also like Ilie with his magical touch, Angloma(ex-Inter)and a very hard D,and of course Gazy Mendieta(Gazy...???,whatever) boy this dude is the best.I know that Roby Baggio is the best but boy Mendieta is a naturetalent.He has scored the best goal I've ever seen.The one with a "pang" volley(there were two great volleys)like both of them.Can't remember against who.

I'm a big Interfan,like(d)Barca(now with too many Dutchdudes,that ain't right,like ex-Valenciacoach Ranieri,did he buy any(more than 2-3 Italian players?I don't think so.)
Van Gaal,get out of country you Dutch-buyer(no offence against Dutchdudes except Kluivert).Rivaldo=Barca.(+ Guardiola,Figo, L.Enrique,Xavi,...).

I LOVE Inter,well you know the Barcastory(Barca - Dutchdudes),like Valencia and Fio play attractive.

C ye.

------------------
FORZA INTER

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh my god Iain, you're GOING to Munich and Valencia! I hope you appreciate how incredibly jealous that makes me - a soccer deprived American. I have NEVER seen a live professional soccer match in my life - only TV!

Scott - hmmm. Euro ties are especially hard to predict I think. But honestly, I don't think you'll make it out of the first round. Bayern is a monstrous team as everyone knows. If they can get themselves out of their recent rut they can certainly beat you home AND away. Remember last year they were the ones who beat Barca home and away. ( which is why I picked them to win the CL :( )

Valencia is notoriously inconstitent. However they are also extremely tough at home with tremendous support - though probably not as much as you guys. Last year the defense was very leaky. But now they have Mallorca's old coach. Mallorca had one of the best defenses in Europe last season. You can beat them at home but Spain will be tough and could turn into a nightmare. Their attack can be very ... incisive.

PSV I really don't know. But they ARE Dutch.

P.S. If you did go through instead of Valencia I don't think I would be that upset - mostly because of the Reyna thing. Also because I don't follow La Liga nearly as closely as I do Serie A.

I

·
0 Posts
Hello, Thuram. I've always wanted to see Rangers play abroad which is why I'm definately going to Munich,no matter the state of play on the final day. Obviously I'm hoping we qualify but at the same time I'm realistic. I genuinely feel that with total concentration and good performances on the night, we are capable of winning all 3 home games. We can break out of defence very quickly which will put us in with a great chance in the away games. The other exciting factor for us is that we have so many players who are capable of scoring. Mols and Wallace, obviously, but also Reyna,Van Bronckhorst,Albertz, even Vidmar and Amoruso fancy their chances up front!!
I'm going on holiday soon and I wiil miss the Bayern game at Ibrox which is a big disappointment but might be able to attend our first game which is away to Valencia. Our manager, Dick Advocaat was PSV's last manager so that should add more to the game.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I cared about Valencia too, but not because I like Valencia, only because they have beaten my favorite BARCA four time in a row plus a draw in camp nou.
But most of that 6-0 win over Real Madrid that was briliant, I'm waiting for something like that this year( I mean against Madrid only )..

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Forza valencia but you need a striker in order to do something in the champions league

1 - 13 of 13 Posts