Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is something that i would like to share with all of you and that is something that should make you aware, if needed, by the class of Ronaldo, on and off the field. This is a comment that was on his official site today, about Albertini's injury which will more than likely prevent him from playing in the World Cup.

"Caro Demetrio, proprio in un giorno che per me è indimenticabile ho saputo la notizia del tuo infortunio che mi ha rattristato. Si, perché anche se giochiamo in squadre diverse e siamo di nazionalità diverse, siamo uniti dalla passione per il calcio. Tu sei un campione che è sempre bello affrontare per la lealtà e per la classe. Io ti mando i miei più sinceri auguri di un rapido rientro in campo e voglio augurarti che il sogno della finale mondiale tanto atteso e confessato qualche tempo fa proprio tramite il mio sito possa ancora realizzarsi.".

It says: "Dear Demetrio, in a day like this, which is unforgettable for me, i have heard about your injury which has truly saddened me. Yes, because even if we play in different teams, and we are of different nationality, we are united by the same love and passion for football. You are a true champion that i always appreciate playing against, due to your loyalty and class on the field. I am sending you my most sincerest wishes for a very rapid recovery and i am wishing you that your dream of playing again, against each other, this time around, in the final of the World Cup becomes reality, this summer, in this match so long dreamt, by both of us. All the best, Ronaldo, your friend."

I am just speechless!:eek: It is almost unexpectable, coming from an Interisti towards a Milanista, but not surprising coming from Ronaldo, probably, one of the last true gentlemen left in the game of football.

All respect to Il Fenomeno, Mr. Ronaldo!:star::star::star::proud::cool:

FORZA RONALDO!!! (Except when you play against France and against Milan...;) :tongue: ).

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
That is touching. Sometimes Ronnie surprises me....:eek: Well, not even just Ron but other players who have reached out to players on other teams...

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
inspiring........shows that Milanese players have class, regardles of colour :tongue:

Lav

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Excellent and sporting attitude.
Salute to Ronaldo. :strong: :star:

He knows how it feels like to be injured and IMO, he is one of the players who knows it the best. Can you imagine when you are on the pinnacle of your career and suddenly you are hit by an injury.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts