Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forza Beppe!

I'd like to dedicate this Thread to our Hero of the game against Brescia,An extremely difficult fixture at any time.But Giuseppe"Beppe"pancaro delivered the goods,The quiet achiever who arrived from Lazio in the summer scored the winning goal to give Milan a Priceless victory.
I think Pancaro has become such an important element of our Squad this season,An outstanding signing by the management at Milan.:)
 

·
MoMo
Joined
·
6,835 Posts
He's ours and he's coming back! :fero:

And to think that MOST of you Milanistas were complaining about the deal...

Oh wait, it was a two year loan deal, right? :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,073 Posts
An intelligent transfer by our managment is what it can be described. No media hype, fans not expecting much but he still manages to hold his good in the last few months. Nevermind his goal, he has been preety solid in defence and an able replacement for Kakha.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Re: Forza Beppe!

Schumy said:
I'd like to dedicate this Thread to our Hero of the game against Brescia,An extremely difficult fixture at any time.But Giuseppe"Beppe"pancaro delivered the goods,The quiet achiever who arrived from Lazio in the summer scored the winning goal to give Milan a Priceless victory.
I think Pancaro has become such an important element of our Squad this season,An outstanding signing by the management at Milan.:)
Schumy I totally agree with your post ecxept for one thing, his nickname is Pippo, just like Inzaghi.

P.S. one "funny" or "sad" thing about Pippo. In slang italian pippo means snorting drugs, thats why in curva you see a lot of banners like: Pippo come un matto, Pippo come Maradona etc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,477 Posts
MoMo said:
And to think that MOST of you Milanistas were complaining about the deal...

Oh wait, it was a two year loan deal, right? :(
We where? If so most complaints was for nostalic reasons when it came to Albertini. Personally I tought it made sense to take a veteran player on loan when his role was supposed to be as backup. He got quite some matches now, because of Kaladzes injuries.

I believe it was only one year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,395 Posts
Re: Re: Forza Beppe!

Diavolo said:
... one "funny" or "sad" thing about Pippo. In slang italian pippo means snorting drugs, thats why in curva you see a lot of banners like: Pippo come un matto, Pippo come Maradona etc

:howler: I didnt know that. So funny!!! "Pippo come Maradona" :D

Diavolo said:
Schumy I totally agree with your post ecxept for one thing, his nickname is Pippo, just like Inzaghi.
Thread name changed accordingly! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Forza Beppe!

bono said:
:howler: I didnt know that. So funny!!! "Pippo come Maradona" :D



Thread name changed accordingly! ;)
One evening during a Milan match Inzaghi scores, a Milan fan opens the window and starts screaming "PIPPO, PIPPO, PIPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO", his neighbor knocks on the door and says "I PIPPO (snort) to, but I don't inform the world about it"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
bono said:
:howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

PS Please, tell the "I pippo too ... " line in Italian! :D :tongue: :D
Actually it's: "Anche io Pippo, ma non vado in giro a urlarlo" (I Pippo too, but I don't go around screaming about it):cool:
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Diavolo said:
Actually it's: "Anche io Pippo, ma non vado in giro a urlarlo" (I Pippo too, but I don't go around screaming about it):cool:
Tremenda quella Diavolo!!!You have more like that?:howler:

Cheers.:)

Forza Pippo...:tongue:

FORZA PANCARO!!!:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MoMo I for one was delighted with the signing of Pancaro,but I do agree with you we would've had many Milan fans who would've been critical.down the years he's been ever so solid and able to hold hois own even at cagliari.A truly reliable player to say the least.
Thanks diavolo I was actually going to write pippo but for some reason i wrote beppe thanks anyway.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,248 Posts
OT: Does Pippo in Italian means Goofy ,that Disney character too? Coz I try typing that in Google and most of the result shows Goofy's pic:tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Gabrielle said:
OT: Does Pippo in Italian means Goofy ,that Disney character too? Coz I try typing that in Google and most of the result shows Goofy's pic:tongue:
Yes, but in Italy Pippo pippa

:cool:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top