·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Interisti,

I figure looking at Milan's fixture list:

Away vs. Juventus
Home vs. AS Roma

....I might rally for support in the Inter forums :D hehehe....it was just a thought, so lay off ;) I have a feeling the whole city of Milan will hope for a Milan win in the coming weeks. I personally hope everyone wills Milan to make it six points out of six. And, hey....guess what? That means......long awaited Scudetto # 14 for Internazionale!

Ciao,
lo scrivano

Attachments

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
This shoudl be the most ironic thing in the world .. I realy don't know whether I want 4th place and Cl but Inter champions or UEFA cup but Roma (definitely not Juve) ...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
milan will definitely get our support when they play roma and juventus... :D:D:D a draw would be alright but a win over roma/juventus would be more sweet.. :cool:

Forza Milan!!! :D:D:D

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
Ammar said:
Come on Milan I think you can win these games easy Just do it for your daughter Inter Milan
just fixed your post ... not to let some guys being confused about the history you know :D

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
history of betrayal and treason ... and history of success for the father and "always wanted to be like you" for the daughter.
This history!!!;)

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Milanisti,u guys DEFINITELY got our support!!!

COME ON MILANO!!!

PROVE TO THE WHOLE WORLD THAT UR TEAM AINT SUCK!!

If Milan got 6 points outta their next 2 games.........

I WILL HAVE "FORZA MILAN" IN MY SIGNATURE!!!!!!!!I MEAN IT!!!:D

FORZA MILAN!!!!!

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
hum.. this IS quite ironic.

This kinda depends on how the milan chariman want inter to win the scduetto or not...Of course, it's not his decision to win or lose per se, but his decision to play the strongest players on the field or not.

I think the derby thing is probably bigger than a CL spot for the chairmen.
I would just hope that they will put these political aspects aside and play like usual, to win.

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
joeyue said:

If Milan got 6 points outta their next 2 games.........

I WILL HAVE "FORZA MILAN" IN MY SIGNATURE!!!!!!!!I MEAN IT!!!:D

FORZA MILAN!!!!!
this won't be a precedent in this forum ... as far as I remember :D;)

·
Registered
655 Posts
HAHAHA,This time will be the very FIRST time I pray for MILAN for a Win :D :eek:

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Hey Maldini..........What the hell?? I thought u guys gonna help us:D :D :D

Why do u lose against Juventus......Come on guys I know u can play better.......

Beat Roma ok??? or is it too much to ask??? a draw maybe;) ;)

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
yeah..forza Mi... :yuck: i cant even say that...pretty nice own goal that was. :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
We can't expect any help from these losers from the ugly red side of Milan:mad:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
well, i guess chamot might go to juve next season and moggi might give him a starting job....that's why he scored a beautiful goal for juve... :D:D:D

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Hopefully Milan can beat Roma it would be great if that happens;).

Anyway what about Inter's last game against Lazio what a tough game to finnish off the season:(.

FORZA INTER

1 - 20 of 21 Posts