Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
We'll be back
FORZA!

Welcome to the forum's. I'm new here as well.

It's tobad that Livorno couldn't perform a bit better.. especially having the likes of Bardi and Paulinho.

Paulinho's 2 free-kicks beat Scuffet as well, that was also impressive.

Paulinho has 15 goals this season and I doubt he would stay in Serie B next year. Only 28 years old, great dribbling, and scoring those amount of goals for a last place team is impressive.

Can we all agree Paulinho merits a World Cup chance over Osvaldo?

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FORZA!

Welcome to the forum's. I'm new here as well.

It's tobad that Livorno couldn't perform a bit better.. especially having the likes of Bardi and Paulinho.

Paulinho's 2 free-kicks beat Scuffet as well, that was also impressive.

Paulinho has 15 goals this season and I doubt he would stay in Serie B next year. Only 28 years old, great dribbling, and scoring those amount of goals for a last place team is impressive.

Can we all agree Paulinho merits a World Cup chance over Osvaldo?
Totally agree man, paulinho been a beast this season, imo osvaldo is a wasteful player now, i dont see him taking many chances very often to, despite our quality i think paulinho has really excelled himself here at livorno, though i highly doubt that paulinho will even be given a chance over osvaldo

·
Registered
83 Posts
Totally agree man, paulinho been a beast this season, imo osvaldo is a wasteful player now, i dont see him taking many chances very often to, despite our quality i think paulinho has really excelled himself here at livorno, though i highly doubt that paulinho will even be given a chance over osvaldo
I agree :musik:

·
Registered
212 Posts
The only difference between Livorno and Sassuolo was that Sassuolo brought some reinforcements for their defense during the Winter while you guys didn't.

·
Registered
45,359 Posts
the reinforcements in defense hardly reinforced. Sassuolo's defense went on being bad but they simply had much more quality than Livorno. The attack of Sassuolo for example was better than the ones of many midtable teams.

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
ciao communists!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts