Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case you folks didn't notice, good old Luciano aka :devil: Diavolo :devil: has been appointed FM of the Milan Forum :happy: :party:

Congrats Presidente! :thmbup: :star:

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fallenzero17 said:
at last..;) congrats luciano!! :thumbsup: :heart: :proud: :star: :devil:
That means you'll have to keep your promise of posting here more often ;)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Finalmente :happy: Auguri, Luciano ;)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Congrats...Only 1 new was needed?

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Congrats Presidente!!!! :happy: :happy: :star: :thmbup:

Great to have the true leader of this forum at the helm!!! :cool: :shades:

Now onto Stage 2 and let's get Nick and Manuel on board as they deserve these spots. Plus it wouldn't hurt us one bit if those two could post here more often. :tongue:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Posting More? Maybe, :D Whenever there is a good thread, I will be there ;)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
nasty nick said:
Posting More? Maybe, :D Whenever there is a good thread, I will be there ;)
You've been absent way too long!!! We have crossed the 90,000 posts barrier. That is more than the Juve forum which at one time was way ahead of us. Even the Real forum is a mere 1000 or so posts ahead of us and they were ahead by quite some distance.

Our forum has had many many healthy debates or so in the past couple of years and this is the place where the real business is!! It's an all purpose forum where we share good laughs, have camaraderie with fellow Milanisti and discuss all matters concerning Milan with depth and members giving their opinions!

It is THE PLACE to be. :devil: Trust moi.

P.S. It is great to see that Presidente will be leading us to cross the 100,000 mark in the near future! :thmbup:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Auguri Presidente!!!:thmbup::star:
Just as others have pointed out, let us get Nick and the Kraut (due to a shortage of suitable candidates...:sob::D ) so we can have 3 vibrant and lively FMS in the best forum of the whole Xtratime!:stuckup:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Auguri il cazzo ;) I want to see way more posting :stuckup: and let's not forget to devote some posts to our rivals too ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
luba said:
Congratulations, Luciano! :star: :cool: I had no doubts
:kiss:
:eekani: :embarass: :eekani:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Haroon said:
P.S. It is great to see that Presidente will be leading us to cross the 100,000 mark in the near future! :thmbup:
Let's say within the season :eek: :stuckup: :eek:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts