Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, on sunday, we'll be all cheering for you guys against the Gobbi!!!
Do NOT dissapoint us!

FORZA CUGINI!!!!!:thmbup:

Cheers.;)

·
Administrator
52,992 Posts
I think they would rather lose then have your support:pp

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
If we win against Juventus, we will be winning for ourselves and for our own pride. Not for you 'bastardi'.

FORZA INTER!

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Indeed, an Inter win would be nice for us.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Yes you have to win and prove you remember how to :howler: ,But we really need you to because we have to fly the Milan flag. ;)

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
My witch doctor told me the curse of Mr X will be exorcised this Sunday. I interprete that as a team will end up winning, so it's all up to the cugini now. Rape the old s!ut!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
the emperor has listened to your wishes and has decided that juventus will lose

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Thank you San Siro!

But we'll also make sure we give you a serious beating in the next derby :angel:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
As I respect Inter, even though I believe Inter will win, I would welcome a draw ;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
San Siro said:
Well, on sunday, we'll be all cheering for you guys against the Gobbi!!!
Do NOT dissapoint us!

FORZA CUGINI!!!!!:thmbup:

Cheers.;)
Refresh!:stuckup:

Cheers.;)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
You can tell how much class each Milan fan has by the way they treat Inter fans. You can hate Inter and still be classy, example is Diavolo. But San Siro, he breaks all the rules of class rivalry and goes out of his way to attack the other team. The true fans are those that respect their oposition. Which is why I, as a NY Yankee fan, never really went out of my way to make fun of Boston Red Sox until they beat us a month and a half ago.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pulsy,
I have never insulted Inter!:stuckup:
It's always been within the boundaries of respect, fair play and chevalry!:stuckup:

You know that I have a soft spot for you guys!:thmbup:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
I wish every Inter player good luck, but I cannot muster the strength to wish it to Materazzi.

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Forza Inter in the truest way there is.
I really hope you will beat Juventus.Not for Milan and not for Classifica.
Only for yourselves and winning the derby d'italia surely is sweet.

But no way i wish individuals like Mihajlovic, Favalli, Stankovic, Mancini and Veron anything else than their wifes cheating on them with the mailmen.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
il_principe said:
But no way i wish individuals like Mihajlovic, Favalli, Stankovic, Mancini and Veron anything else than their wifes cheating on them with the mailmen.
:D :D :dielaugh:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
You can tell how much class each Milan fan has by the way they treat Inter fans. You can hate Inter and still be classy, example is Diavolo. But San Siro, he breaks all the rules of class rivalry and goes out of his way to attack the other team. The true fans are those that respect their oposition. Which is why I, as a NY Yankee fan, never really went out of my way to make fun of Boston Red Sox until they beat us a month and a half ago.
Dude what Payman does is all in Natural spirit Inter and Milan are actually quite close and the stick he gives is nothing out of the ordinary bud.What he says is fun banter and if you have a real weak spot then obviously you'll be hurt by it.He's only having a bit of fun so just hit back. ;)

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
il_principe said:
:D :howler: :thmbup: What about pizza delivery men? :D

1 - 20 of 160 Posts