Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*SOON

Burdisso has been missing a lot of matches and trainings lately. It is because Telelombardia reported that his son is seriously ill. That is why Burdisso has been missing everything for Inter.

All I have to say is hats off to a true Champion. You can miss all the time you like, FAMILY COMES FIRST

Let's hope and pray your son gets better
FORZA BURDISSO

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Yes, I noticed he was not in the squad to play against Porto and figured something serious must be keeping him from playing.

We hope your son gets better Nicolas. Take all the time you need mate.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Inter01 said:
Yes, I noticed he was not in the squad to play against Porto and figured something serious must be keeping him from playing.

We hope your son gets better Nicolas. Take all the time you need mate.
Thanks for changing the title of the thread, mate. I accidentally wrote "son" instead of "soon".

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Yup. There's nothing more improtant than family. Hope his son gets well soon.

Forza Burdisso!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Burdisso I hope your little son gets well soon!

·
Registered
45,708 Posts
Hope everything turns out well for Burdisso's son. Stay strong, Burdisso!

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
argentinian players of inter called up for wc'06 games
Nicolas Burdisso, Esteban Cambiasso, Javier Zanetti:
Bolivia v Argentina (La Paz, 26/03/05)
Argentina v Colombia (Buenos Aires, 30/03/05)

does this mean than nicolas is back now ?

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I am not sure. Hopefully everything is okay now and his return will give Mancini more options from which to make his decisions.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Mancini never plays him anyways, what difference does it make if he's in the squad? :wallbang: Though I do hope his son is better now seeing how he's been called up for Argentina.

It's a testament to Burdisso's skill that he's been called up to his national team even though he rarely plays for Inter. Another wasted buy by Moratti and Co.? We shall see. :neutral:

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Adrigol said:
Mancini never plays him anyways, what difference does it make if he's in the squad? :wallbang: Though I do hope his son is better now seeing how he's been called up for Argentina.

It's a testament to Burdisso's skill that he's been called up to his national team even though he rarely plays for Inter. Another wasted buy by Moratti and Co.? We shall see. :neutral:
well i dont think so,
the guy is too young to play in the important serie-a games,
and thats why he plays always in Coppa, and in CL after qualifying
btw, when was the last time when Mancio was able to call him up ? in january or something
except atalanta game in feb when nicolas came back for couple of days

1 - 12 of 12 Posts