Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it really necessary to have a separate forum for each major team in the RPL? I know I am new here but I find it kind of annoying. I understand why CSKA has their own forum because they have a sizable fan base here, but for these other teams there is 1 active thread in each team forum. I do not see the need to have so many separate sub forums. And besides, each forum has the same active members as well, so it’s the same people spread across many forums, each with 1 active thread. It seems like a distraction and new topics created in forums don’t get viewed as much because people just check on the latest active main thread.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dmitry always say that....i have to agree now.

·
Registered
66,436 Posts
Drake's completely right. We should have a Russia forum + CSKA. I wouldn't be against a joint Russia/Ukraine forum like in BigSoccer either.

I'm no longer a moderator so if anyone else wants to suggest it please do so.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Drake's completely right. We should have a Russia forum + CSKA. I wouldn't be against a joint Russia/Ukraine forum like in BigSoccer either.

I'm no longer a moderator so if anyone else wants to suggest it please do so.
I put a suggestion on the main forum.

How come you're not a moderator anymore?

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Zenit not with a forum?

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
So why Cska needs?

All in one forum,

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
We take off loko and spartak forum for now?

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Take out the loko,spartak and off topic forum......

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And also Zenit forum as well!

Only leave CSKA because there are a lot of people who post there only.

Also throw in Ukrainian in this as well.

And tell them to fix where it says CSKA are the only team in the RPL to have won a European cup.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea, I don't see why Zenit need one either though.
Zenit definately don't need there own forum. As a Zenit fan, I'd rather it was merged with the others to therefore draw more attention and get more interaction from people who read the main fourm.

·
Registered
66,436 Posts
Yea I see what you're saying. People are talking about Russian football finally, we need a tighter space to encourage more discussion. The Big Soccer Russian forum is a good example, it's just one forum and pretty damn active.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
And also Zenit forum as well!

Only leave CSKA because there are a lot of people who post there only.

Also throw in Ukrainian in this as well.

And tell them to fix where it says CSKA are the only team in the RPL to have won a European cup.
Nah,ukraine stay as it is now.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts