Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i whant everyone to read this,there will be a shutdown in the forum
n noone i said no one has to post here that day,so if anyone posts then he is an IDIOT A MORON
a creature who cant read,so i m writin here.
mr x player will send to all our armenian brothers about the time,u just telll him ur place n hell tell u the time when not to post :fero:

so i hope everyone understood what i mean.

aram vardevanyan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,394 Posts
Shutdown will start:

April 23, 23:59 (in Armenia)
April 23, 11:59am (West Coast, US & Canada)
April 23, 2:59pm (East Coast, US & Canada)
April 23, 20:59-22:59 (Europe, depending where you are)

Ending

April 25 12:00am (West Coast, US & Canada)
April 25 3:00am (East Coast, US & Canada)
April 25 12:00 (Armenia)
April 25 9:00-11:00 (Europe, depending where you are)

This way everything is synchronized. Please follow the time synchronization. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or email at [email protected]

Reminder, to those who are not part of this forum, that like to play a chipmonk, any instigations or provokations, or stupid posts made at that time, will be delightfully deleted. Rest assured.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so stecino
a request from all of us,u have to keep an eye on the forum,cause i m sure there will be someone.
so that no one will see someone doin that shit!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,394 Posts
COOLNTALL said:
so stecino
a request from all of us,u have to keep an eye on the forum,cause i m sure there will be someone.
so that no one will see someone doin that shit!
No pests and rodents will be allowed!!! Exterminator Stecino to the rescue.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there is ARAMO-NATOR in da house too

ASTA LA VISTA POSTER :D
on april24th ( :fero: )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,644 Posts
COOLNTALL said:
there is ARAMO-NATOR in da house too

ASTA LA VISTA POSTER :D
on april24th ( :fero: )
Don't let the bed bugs bite

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN EFFECTIVE 11:59 PM APRIL 23

Guys who is going on Saturday to the "Turkakan Despanatun"?
I will be there for sure and on Arpil 24th I will be at the MARCH IN LITTLE ARMENIA. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,394 Posts
Yerevan United said:
Don't let the bed bugs bite

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN EFFECTIVE 11:59 PM APRIL 23

Guys who is going on Saturday to the "Turkakan Despanatun"?
I will be there for sure and on Arpil 24th I will be at the MARCH IN LITTLE ARMENIA. :thumbsup:
I want to go to the march. It's at 10, and I have a game at 12, I don't know. I may skip the game and go to that, or do both.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
241 Posts
Yerevan United said:
Don't let the bed bugs bite

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN EFFECTIVE 11:59 PM APRIL 23

Guys who is going on Saturday to the "Turkakan Despanatun"?
I will be there for sure and on Arpil 24th I will be at the MARCH IN LITTLE ARMENIA. :thumbsup:
I am, both places with my placards and yera-gooyn-drosh :cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,181 Posts
YES SIR,no posts on April 24.By the way did you guys do something like this before?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,181 Posts
Ooo,so basically this is kind of aniversary.
 

·
International
Joined
·
8,545 Posts
Why don't you just get the management to close the forum for the time period? Someone's gonna come in and ruin it for you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,015 Posts
stecino you have to cancell the game that day. for the past 7 years anything i have to do i cancell and go to the march. to little armenia for the past 4 years. so i am expecting you there at 10 aper.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,181 Posts
I might go too,hope to see you there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,394 Posts
IVO said:
Why don't you just get the management to close the forum for the time period? Someone's gonna come in and ruin it for you.
We can't trust the management, are you kidding me. Don't worry, I'll be on, checking things out.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,181 Posts
Our guard Stecino(in a good way),always on post.LOL
 

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Joined
·
45,797 Posts
Can't trust the management?

HAHHA

Ohh yeah you are right.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
of course bro
can u believe they took our mods signature away :howler:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,901 Posts
I unstick this because we have too many stickes.
Respect for you brothers :thmbup: but I think that this thread already informated all Armenians.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,394 Posts
Poland-Cement said:
I unstick this because we have too many stickes.
Respect for you brothers :thmbup: but I think that this thread already informated all Armenians.
Poland, listen man please stick it back, you can unstick this after April 24.
 
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Top