Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could we possibly change the name of this forum...
i believe i could name it far better
if anyone can help me i was thinking along the lines of......

The football league is the oldest of any league in the world and plays host to some of the worldwide biggest former giants of the english and european game.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
lafadabeilo said:
The football league is the oldest of any league in the world and plays host to some of the worldwide biggest former giants of the english and european game.
Yeah, probably could do with changing, that's a pretty good start, probably could do with something not just concentrating on the "big" clubs.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
I think for starters we should drop the S from the title and have it as "The Football League", after all everyone knows it like that and it's the way it's advertised.

As for the description, it should definitely mention something about the old league in the world.

Why not,

Come and talk about the Real fans football in the oldest leagues in world football, and experience the passionate views & opinions from the fans of the lower leagues?

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Yes the forum descriptions were all knocked up by me intially until someone can come up with something better. I'm happy to change it when we have agreed what it is :)

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
I've added what lafad... was saying out some of the big clubs, there is in this league into what Interista put and come up with this...

Come and talk about the Real fans football in the oldest leagues in world football, including some of the oldest and biggest names in English football, and experience the passionate views & opinions from the fans of the lower leagues

So what do people think? Anyone what something changed / added? If not then it can be changed too this...

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Right then, it will go forward to Balis (or whoever) to be changed...

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Well done guys! I just noticed the changes. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts