1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
45,356 Posts
I fully support this. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I hope for you to be FM, but at the moment it seems they wouldnt let you.

·
Registered
46,342 Posts
Actually, if you delete the threads that became flare nothing remains. Deleting the forum as a whole would not be wrong though.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
FN, i support u...hope u become a mod of this forum soon... :) this forum needs u...

·
Registered
46,342 Posts
Eh? :confused: If I became FM, I would definitely keep this forum up and running.
Up and running? :howler: You posted this funny sentence three weeks ago and the activity in this forum is still zero, no activity. :jester: The administrators trusted you once when you asked a forum of Napoli to be created and you preferred to post insults to milanisti than keeping the forum up and running. Now you pretend that they trust you even if you never post and that they make you a forum manager too. :howler:
You have to keep this forum up and running. Then, when you have showed to be interested in keeping the forum updated, you can become a forum manager (if ever...), it doesn't work the other way around.

D

·
0 Posts
I think Forza that you will have to show that you can make this place alive for about a month or so before you could be considered for FM.

·
Registered
45,356 Posts
He's already made enough contributions to the thread (see stickies) to show he'd be a suitable forum manager. I think giving him the post would give him the impotence...I mean, impetus, to keep the forum alive.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
this forum is still without a mod..?

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
But Carson will do it anyway :D

·
Oje vita mia...
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Up and running? :howler: You posted this funny sentence three weeks ago and the activity in this forum is still zero, no activity. :jester: The administrators trusted you once when you asked a forum of Napoli to be created and you preferred to post insults to milanisti than keeping the forum up and running. Now you pretend that they trust you even if you never post and that they make you a forum manager too. :howler:
You have to keep this forum up and running. Then, when you have showed to be interested in keeping the forum updated, you can become a forum manager (if ever...), it doesn't work the other way around.

Goodbye Cassano!

·
Oje vita mia...
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think Forza that you will have to show that you can make this place alive for about a month or so before you could be considered for FM.
My Napoli brethren prefer the OTHER forum, but I can keep this forum alive alone and with other supporters. I'm sure closet Napoli fans will come around.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts