Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
THE
14,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...I have very mixed feelings...but as much as I love Chelsea and this forum, I find it impossible to continue to be a moderator. So, any volunteers, anybody wants to be a new forum manager here? I don't have much powere here but I think my recommentation is still worth something.

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
why cant you continue kat? Youre surely the best and IMO the only person that should manage this forum. There are some good posters like ljubusky i think his name is and thuram was good but hes never around. I say you should stick at it

·
THE
14,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your kind words.
Well, the Admins and CMs here think that I am abusing my moderator powers. But,( that's the best part) they are merciful enought for not to punish me, I only got warning. From the last 6 months I have got nothing but insults, lecturing and disreptect from the "authorities" I am just tired of it.
Naturally I stay here, in the board and keep posting, I just don't wanna be a mat for the CMs anymore.

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
No one is out to get you Kat, I don't understand where you get this from. It is only natural that if we receive complaints about your behaviour, that we look into it. None of the complaints have lead anywhere, and the management still has full respect for you, and trust in you, I am sorry to say that it does not seem that you have the same for us. However, that is something I have no problem with living with.

If you do resign, your rcommendation for the new FM here will of course be of tremendous help for us. :)

·
THE
14,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But I have never said that you after me. I'm just tired of you.

Complaints didn't lead anywhere, you say?? Well, I quote Debs now, her pm from yesterday "CMS and Admins seem happy with the fact I have spoken to you and you understand that you did abuse your "powers" ". An admin says that I did abuse my powers and a Community Manager says that the complaints againts me ( abusing my FM powers I assume) didn't lead anywhere. Can't you just make one clear decision about it?? Furthermore, in my pm to Debs, I now quote myself-" I am not sorry for this and I won't admit that I was wrong"- this sentence somehow transformed into me understanding that I abused my powers.....I'm speechless.

But, the good news are that my recommentation is still good enought. So, anybody?

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
There is one clear decision about it, and that is that we decided that we have full faith in your abilities as Chelsea FM. The fact that you may have made a mistake or not, is not part of that. In fact I know that Debs have the biggest respect for you, and she simply stated that the case that has just happened was worth discussing, and not much more. I have until this day, not yet heard of any FM(or CM) that is completely flawless, and until I do, seeing incidents happen will not be of any great surprise to me.

Personally I think you should realize the trust we have in you, and stay on. I can personally guarantee that no one in the management has anything personal against you, and we are certainly not tired of you as you are of us. ;)

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Just to add my two cents worth into this... I know me and you have some little run-ins recently, but I have no doubt that you make a good FM. It is just that our styles varies and I have no wish to enforce my style onto yours. But as you always say, I do not know you well enough to make any comments, but I do know that you have been a good FM to the Chelsea forum and XT. Stay on, kat.

paw;)

·
THE
14,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're trust in me is irrelevant, I don't give a damn if you personally do or do not trust me. This is about me. Yes, it's probably difficult of you to understand, but this time it is about me.In this case I merely asked one thing and one thing only-was I wrong and did I abuse the moderator powers by deleting posts? I got a reply from Debs who said that I was. That's all I needed to know. I have no right to defend my team nor myself. Any arsehole can insult my team and attack myself and there's nothing I can do about it. Sorry, these are not my kind of rules.

Anyway, since nobody seems to be interested, you can appoint anybody you want.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
I'd just like to say that I'd be interested if Kat did stand down. I have only posted on here a few time but I was waiting to the new season before posting regulalry.

If no-one else comes forward then I'd be interested.

·
Registered
40 Posts
chelseabear

you can't do it, your a chelsea and man city fan, that would not be right would it, the rangers thing is fine, most chelsea fans i know, like (or have a soft spot) for rangers.

·
THE
14,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't think that supporting 2 teams is a problem of being a FM. From new season sounds ok, since I have a vaction in Aug and Sept and I won't be here much anyway. now, the difficult part is, that most of the management is God knows where and those few who are here, are so pissed off at me that they don't even talk to me. :)

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Well I've stated before I supported Chelsea long before City, Supporting City came around when I was 10 or 11 because my mum's boyfreind at the time was a City fan :D

Next season, Man City v Chelsea, Chelsea every time ;)

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
I've PM'd you kat

·
THE
14,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, I can't unstick it. Tho I started it and I still have a FM titel. whatever.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.