Xtratime Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm afraid it's become clear than I'm barely ever going to be posting here, using ucsampdoria.co.uk much more often instead. I should therefore pass on my forum management position to somebody who's here more often. The obvious choices seem to be Kopite, piotrek, or fats. Would any of you be keen to do it? There really isn't much to do given that the conversation here is always polite, but you do get a few more powers to play around with!

·
Premium Member
40,304 Posts
although that i`m glad you trust me to be a FM but, i`m sorry to read such decision from you to leave the position..

it would be better to see and to have more doria fans here instead of quitting the forum one by one.. as it`s better to choose fats or piotrek not me.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
The ban on Tonisamp has wider reprocussions for this forum for sure. Of course I am not saying Bogliaschino is leaving for that reason, but Toni was a big part of the Sampdoria forum and his posting less/leaving means others would leave too.

Anyway I would hope you stay as FM of this forum, even on the part-time basis you say, because you have been a very good forum member. If you did decide to give it up then I am not too fussed on which of the three you mentioned became FM either.

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
we hav all joind r othr site due 2 da banning of commander tonisamp and i undrstand bogliaschino and zuenetto not posting here and hence letting go of dere duties .........

doriani has been lukin aftr da prediktion league since then and why not make him fm???doriani wud u like 2 b fm??????:)

rest if doriani doesnt want 2 or more dan 1 is needed den i m ready

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I very like this forum and I will never leave.
I'm working most of the day, but on the evenings i'm here. If Piotrek wants to be i'll b very happy.
What i should do at the FM position?

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Thanks for Your trust. As You know I am here at Xtratime not always. I mean sometimes I have 3 or 4 days with no possiblilty to check this forum. That is why I think I am not the best man for FM. I support of course all guys mentioned by Bogliaschino - Doriani, Fats and Kopite. I think they are good candidates.

Also for sure I am not going to leave this forum. I feel very well here despite I felt better with Toni and Bogliaschino posting here. I miss them but I respect their decisions.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
I suppose as Doriani runs the PL then he is the candidate I would trust.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Hi again,

ok, Doriani seems the best candidate given that he looks after the PL. I'll recommend him to the powers that be. There really isn't much to do, just make sure noone abuses the forum, and merge/delete threads if required.

I'll still try to pop back here once in a while, but nowhere near as often as I used to. Luckily most of you are also active over on ucsampdoria, so I'll still discuss Samp-related things with you over there.

Finally, then: Forza Samp!

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I think this thread is also good place to talk about future of Samp Forum at Xtratime. Now we have only four permanent members Doriani, Fats, Kopite and me... I don't know how it was before, how big was Samp Forum. I wouldn't like this place to dissappear... So what to do :) ???

·
Premium Member
40,304 Posts
what i`m sure about that i `ll be with you guys in this forum.
and let us hope things here become better in coming few days.

of course one important point is to update the news thread.
what do you think?

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
what i`m sure about that i `ll be with you guys in this forum.
Thanks mate ! :thumbsup:

of course one important point is to update the news thread.
what do you think?
I agree. We should do what we can. I also agree with Doriani about finding new members. But how to do it? Where You can find english speaking Samp supporters who are not writing in another forums?

·
Premium Member
40,304 Posts
Thanks mate ! :thumbsup:

I agree. We should do what we can. I also agree with Doriani about finding new members. But how to do it? Where You can find english speaking Samp supporters who are not writing in another forums?
you are welcome..

by keep writing here and updating the latest things about samp, then they `ll come day by day, hopefully. that`s it! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts