Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why not make a Finnish/Swedish forum & a Danish/Norwegian forum.

This will solve the problem and we can keep the Nordic forum so we can discuss about nordic football in general.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I think we should ONLY HAVE A NORDIC FORUM. The whole idea of this was to have a forum where all nordic nationalities where together sharing their thoughts on football in each country. This atmosphere will be lost if we don't have the nordic forum alive anymore. Please don't be foolish Orange and burry this concept. Close the Norwegian forum and start up this forum again. This forum has by no standards grown too big that is just a lame excuse for making your own forum. You are contradictory towards your previous statements before you mentioned that you'd like more people at the forum now you are complaining and starting a new forum. This is ludicrious.

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
lionheart said:
Please don't be foolish Orange and burry this concept. Close the Norwegian forum and start up this forum again. This forum has by no standards grown too big that is just a lame excuse for making your own forum. .
This is not simply Orange's idea. It is a decision the all the Norwegians stand behind, and that was planned by several people. The Swedes have also several times before argued for a Swedish forum, and most of them have cheered this move and are working hard for a Swedish forum.

I want to know, is it national pride that makes it too hard to continue in this forum together with the Danes? Things won't change too much. Most of us will be around here anyway, and reply to threads as much as we have before.

We will now try a Norwegian forum, and if it works, we should all be happy...and not sad :)

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Orange said:
We will now try a Norwegian forum, and if it works, we should all be happy...and not sad :)
True!

Why don't we just wait and see how it goes, before criticizing?!

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
All this talk about the Nordic forum, without the Norwegian influence, wich is a very big part of the forum, has been kind of silly. I see it as if the Finns is feeling if they're being stepped on their toes by the Norwegians, and in a way says that they're 'fleeing'. Well fleeing is maybe to exaggerated and a wrong word to use, not only because it isn't what the Norwegians are doing nor that they totaly quits the forum. Like Orange has said many times now, it's not like they're stopping from posting here, they're just posting an other place too and will still be posting about common Nordic stuff here.
I must say that it's great news for the Norwegian posters, that they've got their own forum now and I also have to congratulate them for it. Of course the Nordic forum will be affected, now when the Norwegians have their own forum. It'll be more 'quiet' here. Then we have to see if the Finnish posters can replace some of what the Norwegians were so good at. We have some excellent new posters from Finland at the forum and I'm very excited about having them here. It's of course not only the Finns who has to make all the work, no the danes are also bound do something here. Plus we still have a bunch of Swedes too, for how long a don't know, I guess we'll have to wait and see about that?!
I hope that all parts in this case will get what they want, and if not well then they should think about what they actually is demanding. Cheers everybody!

Supra Socitatem Nemo

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Well now when fearless Pep has been 'promoted' to forum manager, I see things in an even more positiv way now. We'll have more danish topics(If he does his job well:D!) and the forum will still be an activ one(still from a danish point of view;).

Great news for the forum, the danes and of course Pep... well also everybody else, 'cause he's a great poster and a wonderful lad:D:)!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts