Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that a few forums are changing their descriptions. Is everybody happy with our description or do you all want to work on a new one?

The current description is the one that I made when the forum first opened but it was something I put together pretty quick and maybe it's time we change it?

To save you all the trouble of checking it, here it is:

Recognized by the red and white checkered jerseys the emphasis in Croatian football is on the technical skills which makes for some very attractive football.

What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
yes,let's wait after the world cup!
neka pati koga smeta,Hrvatska je prvak svijeta...

VOLI VAS SVIH MAJSTOR(samo ne spwolfa koji je peder,seronja i svadjalica)/////////////
spwolf,voli te majstor,ti si moj Hercegovac...

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
I like it, 4 times world champs sounds better, but I think that might be misleading ;)

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
majstor said:

VOLI VAS SVIH MAJSTOR(samo ne spwolfa koji je peder,seronja i svadjalica)
spwolf,voli te majstor,ti si moj Hercegovac...
haha... ma nema frke...gdje si u americi, nisi mi odgovorio?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
we'll change it after the World Cup dependiing on how we perform. Maybe you could add something about our coaches and how they botch up our chances at every major tournament :D

·
Registered
235 Posts
Grub,

No offence, but I've always thought the description sounded a bit corny. It would be a bit better if the latter part "which makes for some very attractive football" was deleted.

P.S. If the description is changed, just make sure that Ero does not re-write it. ;) :D

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
oh that's it !!! we had just given all that a rest, and here pops up young Jure to start it all over. You'll make a typo sooner or later son, and when you do, I'll be right here, waiting...lurking !! :fero: :fero:

;)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Ero,

The other guys did not..... I repeat did not..... suggest I comment on your spelling. Honestly! :rolleyes: (ha, ha the conspiracy continues).

By the way, I'm older than you. ;)

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
how old r u?

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
damn, you win :)

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Grub...corny?:D

How come nobody said anything until now? Anyways, we'll have to come up with something new after WC but hopefully we don't go for something too arrogant, but we probably will:D

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
"which makes for some very sexy football";)

how 'bout that?

·
Registered
235 Posts
spwolf said:

does he? soon enough he will have to go to the checkups every 3 months
Not to mention getting sponge bathed daily by Olga, my personal Swedish nurse (36DD-24-36).......and yeah, they're real and fantastic!!!!;) :D :horny: :drool:

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Jure how you been, man? How's Bili doing? I have to call him.

Are we getting together for any of the games?

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
I've been doing great Baraba, thanks for asking...oh wait...you weren't talking to me....;)

Jure we missed ya!!! Will you be at the wedding next month???

·
Registered
235 Posts
baraba: I've been really tied up with work last few months, but now that the summer is here, I plan to do more leisurely activities and of course watching the vatreni. I talked to Bili yesterday.....I guess we can make plans to watch the game with Italy since it is on a Saturday morning. The other two I'll be watching at home and then go to work with blood shot eyes.

JureM: How are you imenjak? With regards to the wedding, I'm actually in the wedding party (looking forward to it). :) Rob was up here this weekend and he told me you are coming up. The wedding is lasting to 3 am so we can all watch our vatreni in the WC Final Match at 7a.m. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts