Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys should update your forum description to

"The most winning club with 9 CL's........;)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Actually, I want to propose a totally new forum description. ANyone got some good ideas?

And the mods need to push the idea of switching the word "winning" with "succesful". I remember I was involved in creating the current forum description some time back, and for some reason Jan then decided "succesful" sounds to provoking, and changed it to "winning" - a word that doesn't exist afterall.

I hope it works out:cool::D

9 is the number of the day:devil:

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
I agree Labas (wouldn't think you would be sober right now! :tongue: )

I always wondered why it says "winning", as you said, a word that doesn't exist. If we can't use successful, we will think of something.

So give us your ideas! :excited:

Not only about the new word, but another possible phrase to have in the description as well.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
let's have some suggestions and then narrow them down and then maybe we can have a poll or something.We could even combine some of the best suggestions.

I've thought of a couple.

'The Real Madrid religion has one overriding principle:Winning.And with 9 European Cups,28 Spanish Primera Liga titles, and various other trophies, the men from Madrid have certainly given their legions of followers a lot to worship'.

'The mythical stature of Real Madrid in the football world is built around 9 European Cups, 28 Primera Ligas,2 UEFA Cups,17 Copa Del Reys and numerous other trophies'

'With 9 European Cups, 28 Primera Liga titles, and a host of other trophies, Real Madrid fans would claim their club is the Best Club in History.And they've got the title from FIFA to prove it.'

i feel sleepy now.i'll try to think of a few more before I sleep and put them up tomorrow.meanwhile, you guys get around to it as well.:)

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
The Merengue said:
'With 9 European Cups, 28 Primera Liga titles, and a host of other trophies, Real Madrid fans would claim their club is the Best Club in History.And they've got the title from FIFA to prove it.'
I like that one :) How about adding 'Santiago Bernabeu, the home of football' to it as well?

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
I agree with real fan! :) that was my favourite one as well! :excited:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Simply

"The best Club of the World"

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
9 European Cups, 28 Primera Liga titles, 17 Copa Del Rey's... and much more! That's why Real Madrid CF are the most succesful club in Europe, and FIFA's "Team of the century" award is a tribute to this neverending dream. HALA MADRID!

That's my proposal:devil:;)

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
The Merengue said:
'The mythical stature of Real Madrid in the football world is built around 9 European Cups, 28 Primera Ligas,2 UEFA Cups,17 Copa Del Reys and numerous other trophies'
I like the above one as well as Realsupporters's one or something similar like:

"The best club in the world and Real Madrid has the trophies to prove it. A record 28 league championships in Spain and an amazing 9 wins in Europe's premier competition otherwise known as the Champions League"

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
how bout this one lads:

"The most successful and honoured club in the world with a room full of trophies made of 9 European Cups, 28 Primera Ligas,2 UEFA Cups,17 Copa Del Reys, and many more. If you find this too much, beaware because this is just the beggining!"

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Another two:

'Real Madrid have everything to prove with 9 European Cups, 28 Spanish League Titles, 17 Copa Del Reys that they are indeed the team of the century.'

'Santiago Bernabeu, the home of football which boasts 9 European Cups, 28 Spanish League Titles, 17 Copa Del Reys and the FIFA award of Team of The Century to add to the collection.'

:devil:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
This has the makings of a poll!

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
how about:
you are about to enter the Real Madrid Train
next stop, Station (Cup) Number 10 ;)

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Che,

Lets keep to a discussiona dn suggestions for the time being and see what we agree on. It will make people come up with more ideas instead of clicking on a choice.

A little brainstorming would be nice, don't you think? :)

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Real Madrid has won the most honors in both Spain and Europe, so let's not be too modest with the forum description!

"Real Madrid Club de Fútbol is the most successful club in the history of the sport. Its ambition and commitment to excellence has brought the club 28 Spanish league titles, 17 Spanish Cup titles, 8 European Cup titles, 2 UEFA Cup titles, and 2 Intercontinental Cup titles."

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I've got it:D

"Real are everything Puta and Atlesh|to want to be, but never shall be. We are the kings, they are our jesters. We fuc* the promqueen, they settle for whores in a cheap motel overlooking the Bernabeu (get's them high). We celebrate European Cup glory, they celebrate 2nd division "championship titles". We are R[r]eal - a neverending dream; their unobtainable dream.
Situated at the Bernabeu Real can boast 28 league titles, 17 Copa del Reys... "

nah... too long, ey? darn, we'll have to disregard this afterall:irritate:

:D:D;););):devil:

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Tim said:
8 European Cup titles
:fero:

Get used to the new number Tim, its 9! ;) but don't get too used to it either! :devil:

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
I was just trying to see if you were paying attention. :D ;)

Yes, nine it is currently, though that and the other numbers will hopefully change again soon. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts