Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can the Forum desciption be changed? If so i think it should.

It is currently :
The Magpies have their home at St James' Park, the oldest football stadium in the NE of England.

I think maybe something a little more interesting might attract a fe more posters. Okay it probably wont make much difference, but with the changes that have been made already i think this could be updated too.

Maybe mention the near success we enjoyed under Keegan and this seasons achievements?

Just a thought, Any suggestions?

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
I know ... the description is pathetic!

How about:

"With 4 Titles, 6 FA Cups and 1 UEFA Cup the Geordies are hungry for more!"

Just a thought :)

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Yeah i llike Dyertribe's Description but i think it should be a bit more longer i dont know what could be added but to mkae it a bit long would be better!.

OR you can have the current one and add Dyertribe's idea:).

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Behold the king of forum descriptions :D

Here is my description:

The Geordies are one of England's most famous clubs and St James' park is always an intimidating place for visiting teams. With 4 Titles, 6 FA Cups and 1 UEFA Cup the their name, the Geordies are looking for more success under the guidance of Bobby Robson

What do you think? ;)

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I like King Italy Forum Descrription!;).

The Geordies are one of England's most famous clubs and St James' park is always an intimidating place for visiting teams. With 4 Titles, 6 FA Cups and 1 UEFA Cup to their name, the Geordies are looking for more success under the guidance of Bobby Robson

But you made a mistake with puttingthe instead of to after Uefa Cup so i fixed it up King;).This one above should be the forum description and a very good one by King Italy;).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts