Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some ideas on a new description for the Greek forum to present to the "higher powers". :pp

Lets hear some ideas... what would you guys give? Keep in mind it can't be too long. (look at the general lengh on the main page under the forums)

And it most definately should include last summer. ;)

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm not to good at this sort of thing, but

How is this:

"After a magical run in the summer of 2004, the Greeks conquered Europe and shocked the world. Greece were crowned European Champions for the next 4 years. Discuss the Greek League, players, and ofcourse the team of 2004, Greece. "

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
yeah

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Instead of:

the Greeks conquered Europe and shocked the world. Greece were crowned European Champions for the next 4 years.
You could change it to:

the Greeks conquered Europe and shocked the world by being crowned European Champions for the next 4 years.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Politics,Democracy,Medicine,Maths,War...Now the Greeks have mastered football.You can follow the world of Greek football here

Or

Achilles,Plato,Socrates,Alexander...and now Charisteas,Zagorakis Dellas,Kapsis,Seitaridis etc.Follow the world of greek football here

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Christos7 said:
I'm not to good at this sort of thing, but

How is this:

"After a magical run in the summer of 2004, the Greeks conquered Europe and shocked the world. Greece were crowned European Champions for the next 4 years. Discuss the Greek League, players, and ofcourse the team of 2004, Greece. "
This sounds good enough.
:smileani:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
PAO_ARSENAL said:
Politics,Democracy,Medicine,Maths,War...Now the Greeks have mastered football.You can follow the world of Greek football here

Or

Achilles,Plato,Socrates,Alexander...and now Charisteas,Zagorakis Dellas,Kapsis,Seitaridis etc.Follow the world of greek football here
Pompus bullsh!t. ;) :howler: :D

:)

·
Registered
615 Posts
PAO_ARSENAL said:

Or

...you forgot Hercules... :D

joking..it just sounds too folkore :D :D

I d prefer sth simpler..like Christos7 one, but a bit smaller :smileani:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Im liking the idea of having Alexander in the the description hahahahha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts